Looking for Feedback on some Works-In-Progress

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AStarks

AStarks

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Hey all, long time lurker / first time poster here!

I decided to start working on a group of Ancient Ones, Heralds, and Guardians based on various internet cat celebrities, and joking aside, am curious what you guys think. Would they actually be fun to play against? Are any of them too easy/hard/complicated?

Colonel Meow, Ancient One

Nyan Cat, Ancient One

Speedy Cat, Herald

Tardar Sauce, Herald

Tacgnol, Herald

Longcat, Guardian

Thanks!

#2 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:51 AM

Ratehr than internet memes, I'd be more inclined to include cats from the fictional sources (e.g. "Old Tom of Ulthar" found in Chaosium's Dreamlands, The Siamese from "A Dream of One Thousand Cats" or Macavity form "Old Possom's Book of Practical Cats")

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

Jake yet again said:

Macavity form "Old Possom's Book of Practical Cats"

Love Eliot…

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS