PLASTIC SLEEVES FOR ADVENTURE CARDS?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

I researched this and found none in the entire universe. However there are several ways to contact them. And I recently sent them a message cause I need more. I have not heard back yet.

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

#22 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

I should say tho, I did find some photo sleeves which fit perfectly on 3 sides and are long on the 4th side. They could be trimmed to fit well. I will be doing this if I can't get any more.

#23 zogfhyr

zogfhyr

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:09 PM

Can you post the info on the photo sleeves (brand, size, where you got them, etc.)?  Thanks in advance!!!

#24 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

I have not checked into these, but here is 1 supposed option:

http://boardgamegeek...-problem-solved

some more here:

http://community.fan...showtopic=19780

But I have used Ultra Pro 4 x 6 Soft Sleeves

http://www.amazon.co...0/dp/B002H0PXCG

But I found a great deal on Ebay. But I have only used 2 of these for Talisman as I had enough of the good ones for everything else. I have used these for Heroes Incorporated which has the same size cards. Once again, they are too long on 1 side which can be trimmed.

#25 rfisha

rfisha

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

I have been trying to get the Character sized sleeves from the Thai Boargame group, but with no success.  Are there any other alternatives people know of?  Thanks!

Are you in Aus?  I was planning on ordering some more from there soon.

#26 JediKnightAmoeba

JediKnightAmoeba

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

So I just started sleeving my entire set with Mayfair sleeves. After sleeving about 500 cards or so, they look really nice. I just couldn't see paying sooo much more for FFG sleeves. On Amazon I was able to buy 1700 sleeves for 12.75 with free shipping. 1700 sleeves through FFG would be $84.66...and I would have to pay shipping. It seems like their cost is highly inflated....but they always seem to be OOS, so they must be doing something right!

Anyway, I am very happy with the way the Mayfair ones fit right now.

Edited by JediKnightAmoeba, 05 March 2014 - 10:13 PM.

#27 Pasko75

Pasko75

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

I just got the photo sleeves Ultra Pro 4x6 from amazon and trimmed them(simple paper cutter). It works fine. Under 7$ for 100 and shippping included so thats great. The only good way for those 4x5 cards thats not very costly.

And The Mayday mini usa sleeves premium(or not) 41x63 are perfect for the small cards. FFG sleeves are much more expensives and not better so its a easy choice.

Edited by Pasko75, 22 March 2014 - 05:40 PM.

• JediKnightAmoeba likes this

#28 JediKnightAmoeba

JediKnightAmoeba

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

I just got the photo sleeves Ultra Pro 4x6 from amazon and trimmed them(simple paper cutter). It works fine. Under 7$ for 100 and shippping included so thats great. The only good way for those 4x5 cards thats not very costly.

I got the same thing from Amazon and used a metal ruler and exact knife. They actually look really great and they are easy to get ahold.
  • Pasko75 likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS