2 replies to this topic

#1 kr4ng

kr4ng

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

-----sorry to bring this up again, I just wanted to make sure-----

Hey KTOM and other judges of the game,

We should all be making the ruling that city of spiders can duplication negotiations (with all other play restrictions met of course)?

Just wanted to make sure that is how all the regionals referees are doing things.

Thanks,

Steve

#2 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

Based on previous forum threads that discussed this and involved ktom, that is how I would rule it in the June 1st CT regional.

#3 mdc273

mdc273

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

kr4ng said:

-----sorry to bring this up again, I just wanted to make sure-----

Hey KTOM and other judges of the game,

We should all be making the ruling that city of spiders can duplication negotiations (with all other play restrictions met of course)?

Just wanted to make sure that is how all the regionals referees are doing things.

Thanks,

Steve

Indeed. City of Spiders literally triggers the effect on Negotiations. This means the "other" city plots it is referring to excludes Negotiations when checking. If Negotiations is your only city plot in the used pile, City of Spiders will successfully trigger Negotiations and Negotiations ability will also successfully trigger. If you have another City plot in your used pile in addition to Negotiations, City of Spiders will successfully trigger, but Negotiations will not.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS