Photo

Fantasy flight please bring back Runebound!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 klexx

klexx

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Waiting for Runebound 3rd edition or reprint of 2nd edition, just discovered this game only to find out how late i am. Cant afford the outlandish prices i am finding on the limited availability. I'm holding out for the next coming of this game series. 

Runebound brought me here!

• Coachace likes this

#22 VladVoivode

VladVoivode

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

So many posts in so many threads and why no response from FFG? Come on FFG, you know you want to do this, and here we are with shiny lucre to hand you. :)

#23 Captain Clegg

Captain Clegg

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

I'm adding my voice to the cause!

FFG bring back Runebound!

(...and if it's through a 3rd edition PLEASE make it backwards compatible, or give us a conversion kit , thank you...)

(edit- ...heck, I'll buy it even if you don't!)

Edited by Captain Clegg, 13 February 2014 - 06:08 AM.

#24 guillaumetexas

guillaumetexas

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Hi FFG, I have been playing Talisman and Relic for a while and a friend showed me Runebound second edition lately. I went around my local FLGS and they are all out of stock. 

I would really really like to be able to buy this game. Please can you update it or release a new edition. 

Plllease....

• SolennelBern likes this

#25 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

Guys! Come post in the "Group positive thinking" thread.  We're gathering all the comments and wishes for RB3 and a guy will probably work on a petition of some sort to send to FFG!

Come join us in our crusade! :)

#26 VladVoivode

VladVoivode

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

Guys! Come post in the "Group positive thinking" thread.  We're gathering all the comments and wishes for RB3 and a guy will probably work on a petition of some sort to send to FFG!

Come join us in our crusade! :)

Here is the link. Please add your vote!

http://community.fan...itive-thinking/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS