Book of Judgement - Background packages

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brother Praetus

Brother Praetus

• Members
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Looking at the background packages in The Book of Judgement I find a couple to be somewhat… odd.  Specifically the Sibellus Scrounger and the Underhive Merchant packages (p 40).  The respective special abilities of these packages almost seem reversed to me.  I would think the scrounger more apt to be able to salvage materials (such as ammunition from a weapon jam) where as the merchant would know where to find goods for sale, thus making them more readily available.  I don't know.  Perhaps I'm over analyzing these particular packages.

Also, and less concerning, why not simply call the package Scrounger as opposed to Sibellus Scrounger?  Not like there's a monopoly on the need and skills.

-=Brother Praetus=-

"Truth is so rare it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

- Fortune Cookie

#2 Cypherinthesystem

Cypherinthesystem

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

Agreed on the effects. Hive Operator and Make Do should be opposite. Far as the name of Sibellus Scounger, it keeps with the theme of DH, centralizing everything to Scintilla (Pg 293 DH Core)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS