A Slight Delay

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Sounds like an issue with printers. Turn around time from most is probably at least a few months (especially since a lot of them are overseas and shipping via cargo container is not exactly fast, but is a lot cheaper than via the cargohold of an aircraft). So, if the book has been moved out by 2 months (since the prediction and advertisement suggested late April, early May release) means that the book was already finalized and sent for printing several months ago (which would coincide with the ending of the Beta, the release of the Beginners Box, etc…).

#22 Barefoottourguide

Barefoottourguide

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

Not only pdfs but the potential for official character generators and other Edge of the Empire GM software! I;'ve been looking forward to this day a long time.

Garrett

#23 fjw70

fjw70

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

I am not sure what you are talking about. Did they announce a PDF for the game?

#24 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

fjw70 said:

I am not sure what you are talking about. Did they announce a PDF for the game?

No not at all. Its just speculation on why there might be a delay.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

#25 SavagePanda

SavagePanda

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

This is truely sad news. . . But, maybe this will give them a chance to make it up to us. Like with a little peak at the first supplement they have planned.

Yep . . . Who am i kidding.

PLEASE . . . Don't anger the Wookie.

my groups Obsidianportal campaign https://Shadows-On-t...idianportal.com

#26 john_nld

john_nld

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

SavagePanda said:

This is truely sad news. . . But, maybe this will give them a chance to make it up to us. Like with a little peak at the first supplement they have planned.

Yep . . . Who am i kidding.

Or an extra beginner game adventure to keep us nice and sweet and keep us from turning into scoundrells coming in to collect the bounty!

"this isn't the news your looking for. it's for sale if you want it."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS