Looking for players in State College Pa

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Doug F.

Doug F.

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Any players in state college PA. I am debating on whether or not to buy a core set.

#2 Doug F.

Doug F.

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

any interests I went ahead and grabbed a core set I have a few people that play with me looking for more to mix things up.

#3 Doug F.

Doug F.

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

sorry to bump, but any interest in Star wars LCG in state college?

#4 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

I'll be moving to the area around Oct/Nov. Until then I may be around a handful of times. Perhaps we could set something up?

#5 Doug F.

Doug F.

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

That would be excellent, I go back to college at the end of August so any date past August 24th I would be good to play

#6 UndeadToast

UndeadToast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

I am from Altoona which is only 20 minutes from State College. There is a great gaming store in town called Gatehouse Games. I know there are a couple of people playing there. Unfortunately I moved out of state but perhaps you can find some players there. I will be visiting in mid Nov if you want to try and get together the play. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS