Request for "Expansion" Set

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fuzzy

fuzzy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

I know there's not much chance of this happening, but… is there any thought going into the publishing of a "professional toolbox" expansion?  I'm envisaging a deck which contains only core-set cards, and just enough of them that (taken along with the core set, naturally) the buyer would have three of each card.  In other words, it would contain 2 x Akitaro, 1 x Hunter, 2 x Desperado, and so on.

If it were the same price (or cheaper) than a core set, I'd buy one.  Anyone else?

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

This has been discussed ad nauseam.  It's not going to happen, probably because smaller print runs = higher costs, so the cost difference between that kit and another Core Set would be negligible.

I agree it'd be an excellent idea, but don't hold your breath.  They've never done it for any of their LCGs.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS