• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Sergovan

Sergovan

Fly Casual

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

My Imperial case. The case is from plasticase. $24.99+ 1 1/4" thick precut square for $6.00. I should have gotten the egg foam lid and just reversed it but I got a duplicate thin foam base pad and just glued the popped out square pieces to make up the distance for the lid. I have 1 Tie fighter coming next week

My rebel case. I got this case from work. It has a broken latch and so I claimed it from scrap pile. Also a plasticase.

I have 2 more Y's coming next week.

The white glue has now dried clear.

My complete X-wings miniatures kit. The toolbox has two removable compartments on top. I keep tokens in there and just give one to each faction on setup. I got it at dollarama for $3.00.

Rebels: 5 X-Wing, 4 Y-Wing, 6 A-Wing, 2 YT-1300, 5 B-wing, 3 HWK-290, 3 Z-95, 1 E-wing, 1 GR 75

Empire: 6 Tie Fighters, 6 Tie Interceptors (1- 181st, 1- RG), 2 Tie Advanced, 2 Firesprays, 4 Tie Bombers,

2 Lambda, 2 Tie Phantom, 2 Defender

Tournament results: (S)11 of 11; (S)3 of 11;(AoIA)2 of 3; ®12 of 28; (S) 9 of 10;

#62 Cilionelle

Cilionelle

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

shade_1313 said:

Well, at least now we know where all the Wave 2 ships went, particularly the Interceptors… lol

"There is no point to owning a copy of the rules if you aren't committed to actually reading them."

#63 shade_1313

shade_1313

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

Cilionelle said:

shade_1313 said:

Well, at least now we know where all the Wave 2 ships went, particularly the Interceptors… lol

I WAS just accumulating them slowly, as I could find one or two, but then someone posted that CoolStuffInc had them in stock, and I bit the bullet for the remainder of the first squadron.

#64 R2-EQ

R2-EQ

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

Here are my rebels. All the ships have at least a little custom paint on them except for one stock A-Wing.

Repaints, Reports and X-Wing Love http://dockingbay416.com/

#65 lightofhand

lightofhand

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

I have 

6 x-wings

4 y-wings

6 a-wings

2 falcons

8 tie fighters

4 tie advanced 

5 tie interceptor

2 slaver 1

i'm hoping one time to play a game were I would get use the all in one game

#66 Gullwind

Gullwind

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

lightofhand said:

I have 

6 x-wings

4 y-wings

6 a-wings

2 falcons

8 tie fighters

4 tie advanced 

5 tie interceptor

2 slaver 1

i'm hoping one time to play a game were I would get use the all in one game

I have ALMOST as many as you, and I tried to do just that last weekend. I found that the Rebels out-pointed the Imperials by a hundred points, so I had to take off one of each type of Rebel fighter. That evened it up pretty well.

When we played the game, it took forever. Granted, I was playing against someone who was fairly new to the game, but we were averaging a turn an hour. We started at five pm and called it off about nine-thirty. In that time, two TIE Interceptors and one A-wing were destroyed. Some other ships had shield damage, and I have no doubt that things would have started going faster as more ships were lost but we were both getting tired. It was fun, though.

#67 Noxin

Noxin

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

#68 Kemmster

Kemmster

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Fleet is still in the stages of being assembled and once it's a little more complete I'll take a few photos.  Currently I have:

* 6 TIE Fighters

* 1 TIE Advanced

* 3 X-Wings

* 3 Y-Wings

I'm hoping to have another 2 TIEs one more X-Wing & Y-Wing very soon after that I'll be getting some more TIE Advanced ahd then start on the Wave 2 stuff.  I'm trying to get at least four of each fighter but probably only one Firespray and YT-1300.

Then I just have to chase the Wave 3 gear…..

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS