How many dice sets are you ordering?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 selderane

selderane

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

I have two sticker sets, and the Beginner Box set.  I ordered one more set.

Rebel: 4 X-Wings, 1 GR-75 Transport, 2 Y-Wings, 1 A-Wing, 1 B-Wing, 1 YT-1300, 1 Corellian CR90

Imperial: 4 TIE Fighters, 2 TIE Interceptors, 2 TIE Advanced Fighters, 1 Firespray-31, 1 Lambda-class shuttle

#22 Protege

Protege

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

I'm going with two sets plus the one I have from the starter box. I also have the Iphone app which works amazing. I think that should do it.

#23 Split Light

Split Light

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

I'm really hoping to convince my group to move over to this system.  As I'm the main instigator though, I'll buy a couple sets of dice for people to use.  If they like it, I imagine they'll buy their own.

After playing the WEG system for nearly 25 years though, it'll be a hard sell.

#24 Germaniac

Germaniac

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

We stopped using any real dice the moment we got the dice app, both in EotE and XW tmg. .. I can't really say why, but it just happend absolutly smooth and without anyone arguing.

so: I'll buy none :) (I got one with the beginners box though)

#25 kinnison

kinnison

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

Got one with the beginners box, might buy another. $15 is rather steep.  I could get a premium set of "normal" dice from chessex for less. Looking to get the app also.

But I did create an excel spreadsheet that allows me to simulate dice rolls.  All i have to do is enter in the number and type of dice, hit CTRL+SHIFT+F9 to reload the page and it shows the result.  Even figures out the cancled symbols so I don't have to do any thinking or math.

Check out my current Campaign:

The Minos Cluster

Last session 9/6/14 'Beyond the Rim: Episode I'

Last Update 9/20/14

#26 Crimson_red

Crimson_red

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Originally planned to buy between 3-5 (in addition to my Beginner Box), but costs will likely keep that down for now, money's tight. 

I'd like to try the app, but I don't have anything that could run it, unless they came out with a PC version, and in that case, I dislike using my computer at the game table.

#27 Ddogwood

Ddogwood

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

kinnison said:

Got one with the beginners box, might buy another. $15 is rather steep.  I could get a premium set of "normal" dice from chessex for less. Looking to get the app also.

I thought the dice were pretty expensive, but on second thoug, $15 for 14 dice isn't that bad at all. That's equivalent to a couple of sets of standard gaming dice. 

Im still too cheap to get any extra sets though. 

#28 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

I have plans to buy one of everything, so that'll make two sets of dice with those from the Beginner Box. If I can manage to get anyone interested, I'll probably buy at least another set. Which I'm really hoping to do!

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS