Old Republic?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Solo Skywalker

Solo Skywalker

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

I'm gearing up to run an old republic pen and paper game and would like to use X-Wing in some of the space combat scenarios. Are there currently any plans to release any old republic expansions?

#2 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

No. Nothing has been announced beyond what's currently available. Furthermore, the core set rulebook says the time frame of the game is the original trilogy.

#3 Melkor503

Melkor503

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

It is my understanding that FFG only has the rights to the original movies. Just look at the SW games they are putting out. All original movies.

#4 Karon

Karon

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

I have seen EU in the card game and edge of the empire so it isn't just movie content but it soo far is all set in the GCW era, no OR or AE yet. Honestly I would imagine bioware has some stake in the OR timeline ATM so it would depend on what the legalities are.

#5 Lickintoad

Lickintoad

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

I would love to see a TOR-themed set eventually.  The player ships would all make great options, as well as the various fighters and bombers seen in the game.  And, it would have the upside of being more interesting to play than TOR's space missions.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS