Card discussions

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Darkman

Darkman

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

i see all kind of messages which include some saying about the new peaslee. Am i missing something? Don't know about a new peaslee and sofar i can see nothing has been spoiled about one?

#22 Jan

Jan

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

It was presented on the Elder Things Podcast:http://elderthingspodcast.blogspot.no

#23 COCLCG

COCLCG

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

THE COCLCG COMBO OF THE WEEK                   

#24 Jan

Jan

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

Next card please? 

#25 Danigral

Danigral

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

The Silver Key
The Silver Key

Unlocking the way…
Type: Support Faction: Yog-Sothoth
Cost: 1
Game Text:
Artifact. Attachment
Attach to a story card.
Readied characters cannot commit to attached story. Exhausted characters can commit to attached story.
Forced Response: After a character commits to attached story, ready that character.
Set: SftSK
Number: 72 

This card has baffled me for the longest time, so much that I simply forgo playing it. Is it best to play defensively, so you rush for stories and then have them all to defend on the next turn with this one? Do you put it on a critical story to make your opponent less likely to go for it? Do you play with characters that exhaust using their abilities so that you can attack, and if so, will it be enough to succeed?

#26 Darkman

Darkman

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

use it with cards that have abilities which are paid by exhausting characters. Bringer of Fire for instance. You can mostly go undefended for stories and use their ablity twice

#27 Jan

Jan

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

I agree, this card seems to play well with characters that has effects which triggers on the character being exhausted or readied. You could also play this as a surprise and have measures to ready characters to mess up the opponents defense plans. Also gives makes that Miskatonic event which readies all exhausted characters more interesting if you also have exhaust actions on your characters.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS