• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wildstrike

Wildstrike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

Hey Everyone,

We recently posted our review for Star Wars: The Card Game over at Board & Base. If you are curious about the game give it a read. If you aren't familiar with Board & Base it’s a website dedicated to all tabletop gaming news. You can find reviews, news, podcasts (video and audio) and more on the site. 

Thank you,

#2 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Cool. I think that all the references to other sites and people interested in the game is awesome!

Welcome to the machine!

#3 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

A very thorough review and one that deserves praise!  Well done!

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#4 Darik

Darik

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

A great review and you're right in saying the game's big limitation right now is deckbuilding variety. But I feel that with the new sets coming out soon, that won't be as much of a factor in the near future. 

I also enjoyed your site's Netrunner review. But I would suggest in the future you get at least one or two sets of eyes on your copy before you post it. There were times in the Netrunner review and the Star Wars review where the verb tense changed frequently - sometimes in mid-sentence! This actually made me have to go back and read a sentence two or three times before I figured out what the author MEANT to say, rather than what he actually typed. It's a nitpicky thing to complain about grammar and spelling in Internet postings, but your site is so well done otherwise I'd hate to see weak writing (or, as I suspect is actually the case, weak editing) bring it down. Pick one tense and stick to it, please.

Thanks for sharing the reviews!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS