• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Dr Watson

Dr Watson

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

lovfinion said:

Is the future of Arkham horror purely in the hands of fan made expansions!! My sadness does not come from the quality of work, from what I have seen it is excellent, but assembling the content is where I have a problem, I cannot make cards, boards etc anywhere near to the quality that FFG can, nor do I wish to spend hours/days constructing them :(

Just wait 30 years, you'll have quality boardtablets + 240 cardtablets for $10 :)

#22 Dr Watson

Dr Watson

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Still lobbying… :)

Please have a look at this :

Institut Océanographique de Paris's entrance ("Oceanographical Institute of Paris" - that building is from the 1910's and of it seem to be from the set of roaming 20's movies)

http://www.linternau...le-poulpe.shtml

A Cthulhu-themed french photo gallery

http://cthulhu.illus...ml/index_0.html

If only I had the time to make a board… :)

#23 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

lovfinion said:

Is the future of Arkham horror purely in the hands of fan made expansions!! My sadness does not come from the quality of work, from what I have seen it is excellent, but assembling the content is where I have a problem, I cannot make cards, boards etc anywhere near to the quality that FFG can, nor do I wish to spend hours/days constructing them :(

Thankfully the game is modular, so you need only do a little at a time. Investigators and Ancient Ones tend to have the highest benefit-to-work ratio.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#24 Musha Shukou

Musha Shukou

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

Ending thread's "new" status

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS