Grand Moff Tarkin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sliebert

sliebert

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Grand Moff Tarkin states:  Enemy objectives require 1 fewer damage to destroy.

Say for example that an objective requires 4 damage normally to destroy and already has 3 damage markers on it.

Then Grand Grand Moff Tarkin is played, is that objective automatically destroyed? 

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

Yes as it now has enough damage equal to its new damage capacity of 3.

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Note that such an objective will be destroyed before the LS has the ability to play any actions or reactions to Tarkin's being played.

#4 sliebert

sliebert

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Awesome, thanks so much!

#5 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

Sounds like a great character to have in your hand to wait for your turn for a sneak attack on weak objectives.  Sounds like a unit that may keep LS players on their toes when managing objective damage.

#6 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Bomb said:

Sounds like a great character to have in your hand to wait for your turn for a sneak attack on weak objectives.  Sounds like a unit that may keep LS players on their toes when managing objective damage.

I actually won a game like that this evening. I used him to destroy some already damaged objectives. It was the cheapest "auto" death star dial increment I have seen …

Welcome to the machine!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS