Players in Omaha, NE

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

I'm looking for a play group in Omaha. Anyone playing?

#2 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

You might want to check with The Game Shoppe in Bellevue. They have a very active X-Wing community (as in a weekly league) and were anticipating a lot of interest in the card game. Give them a call.

#3 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

Thanks, but I'm looking for a group /in/ Omaha.

#4 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

Pardon me. Looked close enough on the map.

#5 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

A buddy and I will be at Ground Zero Omaha tonight @ 9pm if anyone is interested in joining us.  They're open until 1am so there's plenty of time to play.

• wishasc likes this

#6 wishasc

wishasc

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

I am going to be in Omaha for work on Wednesday 8/7 and Thursday 8/8.  I'm available in the evening on Wednesday and probably early afternoon through 5pm on Thursday.

I'm curious if anyone is interested in playing.  I've got some free time and it would be great to play with people outside of my regular group!

#7 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

I'll let the guys know at X-Wing tonight in case there's anyone who misses this. I'll direct them to post here.

Sadly, my buddy and I are playing on Thurs, but not until after 5, and I've got family commitments on Wed. Sorry.

#8 wishasc

wishasc

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for responding...no big deal.  In town for a meeting that won't last nearly as long as I planned.  I may just try to change to an earlier flight on Thursday.

Edited by wishasc, 06 August 2013 - 12:41 PM.

#9 chevetin

chevetin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Just picked this game up along with LoTR and GoT LCGs so was wondering if there was still interest in these games. Would love to find some people to play.

#10 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

Yes, my buddy and I still play occasionally. Might be getting a game in this weekend if time permits. I'll follow up w/a location/time here if it works. Most likely playing at Legend Comics/Coffee.

We're definitely interested in getting a league going somewhere if possible.  

#11 chevetin

chevetin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

Sweet. Let me know if you do. Saturday from 1-3 i will be taking my daughter to a bday party but everything else pretty much works for me. Thanks

#12 chevetin

chevetin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

I'm going to go to game shoppe on Tuesday to check out the x-wing game. I'll take my star wars game in case anyone else there wants to play.

#13 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

Sorry I didn't get back to you this weekend. We ended up cancelling our game. Hope to see you on Tuesday.

#14 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for the game last night chevetin. It was nice to meet you.

#15 chevetin

chevetin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Nice to meet you as well and thanks.  I'm more than happy to play anytime.  Let me know what works best for you so you can still do the X-Wing season.  I'm ready to play again :)

#16 chevetin

chevetin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Not sure if I'll be there tonight.  I have a softball game at 8 and playing racquetball before that.  May just watch you guys play X-wing tonight but if you want to play the LCG some other night, I'm game :).

#17 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Sorry I wasn't very talkative last night. That was the first time I've played that guy in X-Wing, so I was trying to pay extra attention to what he was doing since I wasn't sure how skilled he was. I didn't mean to totally tune you out though. Then I turned around to look for you and you'd already left (I didn't know you had to take off before 8).  I was going to introduce you to Matt, the other guy I play the LCG with. He was at the table behind me in the Bears hat. Good guy despite being a Bears fan. :-)

We've got 2 weeks of X-Wing league left and they're altering the rules to up the competitiveness, so I doubt I'll play any cards on the next two Tuesdays. We usually have a week or two break in between "seasons" tho, so I'll be sure to play then. And Matt is on vacation in two weeks and I know he wants to get in a lot of gaming, so I'll put you two in touch.

#18 chevetin

chevetin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

No worries.  I was there to watch someand kill time before I had to go to my softball game.  I didn't even take my cards or anything since I wasn't going to be there very long.  I had posted in another forum on boardgamegeek and Matt repsonded to it.  I'm trying to fix up a time to play.  this weekend doesn't work for me as I'm going down to KC for an Iron Maiden concert.  I have softball games on Wednesday and Thursday but all other dates work for me.  Talk to Matt and see what works for him.  I'm cool with whatever.  I can also bring in my LoTR game to try Co-Op or something.  I'm pretty flexible.  I'll probably still go watch you guys play X-Wing in case I decide to join the league when you start the next season up.  So yeah. just let me know. 

#19 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

Just giving this a bump to see if anyone new is watching.

A few of us are going to get together for some casual games on Tues the 26th. 7:00pm in Bellevue @ The Game Shoppe. Stop by if you're interested. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS