I am a long time lurker, but after trying out the latest version and finding a few bugs I decided to lend a helping hand.
I have fixed these bugs but I cannot upload my corrected version.
The corrected bugs are:-
Skills page, no career or specialization, generates #N/A's on every skill.
Obligation page, extra obligation granting extra XP and Cash.
Character Sheet 1, Stating that a non FS character has a force rating of 1.
Thanks for the help, although not sure how much it helps if you can't upload anywhere.
As I am going through the sheet I am doing 3 things:
1. I am changing all ranges to named ranges and adding a lot of named cells (to help identify what is happening)
2. I am creating error trapping to remove the various error messages that appear
3. Removing any redundant data/formulas
There is a risk that as I tinker with an existing formula I will upset some linked formula so I expect there to be a few "new" errors, just because of that. I am trying to work methodically now and get all the formulas in a consistent format before I look at implementing the outstanding requests. I have completed 4 sheets and now looking at Talents.
After that, it is equipment and I am expecting this to take a bit of sorting through (just so I understand what it going on behind the scenes). Then I can finally look at the actually print sheets.
If you see any bugs let me know and I will fix ASAP and upload a new copy.
Latest version (1.10a) is here. Note that this is a work in progress version of my clean up exercise.
Edited by Tricky110974, 27 January 2014 - 03:52 PM.