Innsmouth expansion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FuriousG

FuriousG

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

My gaming group and I arrived sorta late to the arkham scene, but have become addicted to playing the game.  We started playing around October, and picked up Dunwich, King in Yellow, and Dark Pharoah around christmas.

We recently tried to pick up Innsmouth, but haven't been able to find it anyplace.  We grew additionally concerned when we noticed that FFG itself was showing the product as "out of stock" (not sure what that means regarding future availability).

Anyone know a reliable online store where we may be able to find a copy?

#2 eiterorm

eiterorm

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

You can find several copies on ebay. =)

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,418 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Have you tried Amazon? Anyway, the product is Out of Stock, but not Out of Production, so I guess it will be reprinted. Not so sure whether sooner or later, though.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 My3Kids2099

My3Kids2099

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

Sorry, I think I bought the last $40 copy from Amazon.  I've been watching the price and noticed that the Innsmouth Horror was only $40 and there was 1 copy left at that price.  The next price jump was $60.  I bought it and the price went up.  I didn't want to miss out.  Keep checking the prices in case they restock and go back down in price.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS