Photo

How many expansion do you play with core set?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,236 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

Full Doom Track said:

@Julia: I see what you did there!  Clever! ;)

::laughter::

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#22 eiterorm

eiterorm

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Oh, by the way, I forgot about the Innsmouth Look cards. In my last game, the Innsmouth Plague broke out, and it took us three turns to complete it. In other words, two of our players had to draw an Innsmouth Look card. I love the tension when drawing these cards. If you're unlucky, your most important investigator could be devoured in an instant. And if you're really unlucky that investigator could also be just one turn away from sealing that accursed gate at Y'ha-nthlei. So yeah, if you have bad luck, Innsmouth can be quite punishing. =P But again, the odds of this happening are not too high.

If you ever come to Norway, I'll let you borrow a little bit of my luck in a game of Innsmouth Horror. ;-]

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS