Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:12 PM

Episode 30 is up.

• saldo, klaymen_sk and sonja2014 like this

#88 jr1984sub

jr1984sub

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

Can you kindly post this invasion podcast on www.boardgamegeek.com ?

there are over 510 members for this game on that site and it would be wonderful if they find out about this and 

an easy click to this podcast, perhaps some already aware of it but when I speak to the members of gaming group majority 

have not heard of this and would love to hear these episodes. 

somewhere on the warhammer invasion page there need to be a link for this wonderful podcast.

Please continue with the podcast and perhaps in one of the future edition you guys can help giving some advice for 

this topic:

1. How many copies of a deluxe expansion does a player who plays a neutral faction need to build a well balance neutral deck ?

2. How many copies of mini packs or deluxe a person need to purchase in order to have complete decks for each faction.

3. Polish rules, why is it so popular in europe and not so much here ?

4. competitive play and its advantages or disadvantages over a game night friends get together.

5. will there be another updated FAQ which would include hidden kingdom topics?

6. FOREVER WAR expansion, has there been any news of its impact on the game and possible another expansion ?

Yours truly,

JR

• sonja2014 likes this

#89 dianaversace1

dianaversace1

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

I listened to few editions, the W.I topics are very useful, then they go side track and talk about breastfeeding and nipples..

They are funny guys but i have to say they need help. they have issues.

• sonja2014 likes this

#90 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

Can you kindly post this invasion podcast on www.boardgamegeek.com ?

there are over 510 members for this game on that site and it would be wonderful if they find out about this and 

an easy click to this podcast, perhaps some already aware of it but when I speak to the members of gaming group majority 

have not heard of this and would love to hear these episodes. 

somewhere on the warhammer invasion page there need to be a link for this wonderful podcast.

We announced the podcast back in the day (http://boardgamegeek...dcast-episode-1), and there's a page for it (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepodcast/21427/winvasion-podcast). It's also listed on the game's page (under Linked Podcasts/Periodicals, though for some reason it only goes up to episode 8 there).

• sonja2014 likes this

#91 Junglecat

Junglecat

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

I listened to few editions, the W.I topics are very useful, then they go side track and talk about breastfeeding and nipples..

They are funny guys but i have to say they need help. they have issues.

I love their issues...

• sonja2014 and dianaversace1 like this

#92 sonja2014

sonja2014

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

lol ! they don`t get enough credit for their contributions-supports of this game.  

what r those guys look like anyways ? one of them often talks about his weight and getting a king size bed when he checks in the hotels. I like the other guys accent. they r funny. when im having a bad day i just listen to one of their episodes and suddenly i start laughing or shake my head :)  

#93 Junglecat

Junglecat

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hey Winvasion dudes - I tried getting onto The Website to end all Websites but it just said 404 url not found or something like that. I'm beginning to panic...

#94 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

The internet was down on my end for an hour or two. I couldn't access anything. And I don't want to get too technical, but fun fact, all the internet you guys experience is provided by my computer, so when I'm having connection troubles, you all don't get to see anything either. That's how it works. Now I'm back, and so should be winvasion.net and everything else for you too.

#95 HappyDD

HappyDD

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:17 AM

KEEP PANICKING!

• Junglecat and dianaversace1 like this

#96 Junglecat

Junglecat

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:13 AM

Yes Mallumo, Winvasion and the rest of the internet is back up. I didn't know about your computer being my internet connection. Listen, since my internet runs through your pc, could you do me a favor and make sure you don't go on certain kinds of "less than reputable" sites? I heard that with many of those sites, the kinds of things that can get into your computer you can't "unfriend".

• dianaversace1 likes this

#97 JudJackalTom

JudJackalTom

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:24 AM

Yes Mallumo, Winvasion and the rest of the internet is back up. I didn't know about your computer being my internet connection. Listen, since my internet runs through your pc, could you do me a favor and make sure you don't go on certain kinds of "less than reputable" sites? I heard that with many of those sites, the kinds of things that can get into your computer you can't "unfriend".

It's not like that. :) Mallumo probably meant he has got his own website in his own computer not in server park. So when he is offline we won't be able to access anything from his side/site. I guess. By the way if he would be like that you would have been already screwed. :)

#98 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

No. You all get all your internet from me. That's what I meant.

Now bow and call me master.

• JudJackalTom likes this

#99 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

And now, episode 31 is part of said internet.

• klaymen_sk likes this

#100 JudJackalTom

JudJackalTom

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

No. You all get all your internet from me. That's what I meant.

Now bow and call me master.

Master. Tell me the secret, please?

I hope personally me, I got my internet connection from my broadband provider Virgin. I can imagine you will have an FTP server and your own domain and we access through your FTP but got the whole internet from you it sounds wierd to me. :D

Anyway, thanks for the podcast. ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS