Has anyone mentioned Rookie Pilot yet?

What about Rookie Pilot?

Welcome to the machine!

#43 musket_max

musket_max

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

1 Cost for a 1 force icon, 1 damage point character with a GUARANTEED blast icon. I find it shocking how criminally underused he is in all the decks I've seen.

#44 Xenu's Paradox

Xenu's Paradox

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

musket_max said:

1 Cost for a 1 force icon, 1 damage point character with a GUARANTEED blast icon. I find it shocking how criminally underused he is in all the decks I've seen.

Um, he has a CHARACTER damage icon. He's strictly inferior to X-Wing (1 cost, 2 health, character damage and Edge blast damage), which is in the same pod, as well as others.

#45 geki

geki

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

Xenu's Paradox said:

musket_max said:

Um, he has a CHARACTER damage icon. He's strictly inferior to X-Wing (1 cost, 2 health, character damage and Edge blast damage), which is in the same pod, as well as others.

Indeed, I do not find it useful at all. It needs to win the edge battle against any opponent to have the chance of… trepidation… inflict 1 damage?

Terrible…

#46 TonganJedi

TonganJedi

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

Kordos said:

Heart of the Empire

Doesn't look all that great, if you lose it you lose the game  

but you are the Empire, time is on your side - build a deck around it and lull that filthy Rebel into your trap

plus 3 resources right off the bat - get those powerful Sith units out early in the game 

And if you can slap a Defense Upgrade on it, you've got yourself a stronghold objective that can take a serious beating.

#47 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

geki said:

Xenu's Paradox said:

musket_max said:

Indeed, I do not find it useful at all. It needs to win the edge battle against any opponent to have the chance of… trepidation… inflict 1 damage?

Terrible…

This. Hence my question. Is there something you can sac him for?

Welcome to the machine!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS