Canon Characters

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Haha, I was thinking of The Expendables too, but not really as a model :)

On the one hand, Cad Bane might have undergone a drastic reversal as he grew older--along the lines of Eastwood in "Unforgiven". Perhaps he has a family now, or a community that he cares about. Maybe he spent so many years as a bounty hunter saving money in order to settle down and he feels like he's earned his time out of the spotlight.

I like the idea of making him something of a sympathetic character in his age, (almost like Ventress after she is betrayed by Dooku, she becomes more sympathetic in her quest for a new identity). He was such a vicious, powerful threat to the Jedi and everyone else in the Clone Wars, he might regret his earlier life now, especially if he has settled down in some way with a family.

#42 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

I'm also reading "Dark Force Rising" and I'm considering featuring a younger Borsk Feyl'ya, before his group got involved with the Rebel Alliance after Yavin.

(I need to finish the trilogy though, to find out what he's really up to!)

#43 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:28 AM

Lots of opportunity for more cameos in my campaign - the crew is about one year shy of Alderaan.

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."
- Vago the Hutt; Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS