Canon Characters

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Haha, I was thinking of The Expendables too, but not really as a model :)

On the one hand, Cad Bane might have undergone a drastic reversal as he grew older--along the lines of Eastwood in "Unforgiven". Perhaps he has a family now, or a community that he cares about. Maybe he spent so many years as a bounty hunter saving money in order to settle down and he feels like he's earned his time out of the spotlight.

I like the idea of making him something of a sympathetic character in his age, (almost like Ventress after she is betrayed by Dooku, she becomes more sympathetic in her quest for a new identity). He was such a vicious, powerful threat to the Jedi and everyone else in the Clone Wars, he might regret his earlier life now, especially if he has settled down in some way with a family.

Our group's EOTE Obsidian Portal: Explorers on the Edge

#42 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

I'm also reading "Dark Force Rising" and I'm considering featuring a younger Borsk Feyl'ya, before his group got involved with the Rebel Alliance after Yavin.

(I need to finish the trilogy though, to find out what he's really up to!)

Our group's EOTE Obsidian Portal: Explorers on the Edge

#43 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:28 AM

Lots of opportunity for more cameos in my campaign - the crew is about one year shy of Alderaan.

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."
- Vago the Hutt; Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS