Please post technical issues here

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 Toadmar

Toadmar

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

I can not login to this part of the site can someone help?

#22 JustinB

JustinB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

One more, but I'm not sure if it's a technical issue.  I have a lot of text in one quest, and it says, "text does not fit in preview page."  It's truthful, apparently there is a 1 page limit for each encounter's text.  Is this intended?  It wouldn't seem difficult to just add another page if the text runs over.

#23 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

JustinB said:

One more, but I'm not sure if it's a technical issue.  I have a lot of text in one quest, and it says, "text does not fit in preview page."  It's truthful, apparently there is a 1 page limit for each encounter's text.  Is this intended?  It wouldn't seem difficult to just add another page if the text runs over.

You also can adapt the font size.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#24 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

I see that some improvements have been made (especially the indication of the language used).

However, there remains a problem with the fonts : if I try to delete a line (or just use a back space at the beginning of a line to bring it up), the font switches from the standard serif (Times style) to a non serif (Arial style). It also appears that way on the final file.
The only way to move lines without that strange font change is to cut-paste them.

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#25 JustinB

JustinB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:52 AM

Doors and the red X marks are inacessible in the miscellanious tab.  This seems to have coincided with the update.

#26 Druss22

Druss22

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

I have just longer in and can no longer get to the miscellaneous objects in the builder ie the doors etc i have updated flash etc and tried it on both crome and firefox

#27 Druss22

Druss22

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

double post sorry

#28 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Using Chrome on Linux Mint 13 Cinnamon

- In the Miscellaneous section, only the 2x2 indoor/outdoor converter tiles are showing up (with a count of 2).  I see little ovals with counts for other components, but nothing shows up and I can't drag them to the map.  I'm guessing these are supposed to be doors, red X's, etc.

- When I shift-click multiple tiles, and then try to drag them all, it drags the whole map instead.

#29 ZXTR

ZXTR

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Using Firefox 19.0.2 on Windows 7 Professional SP1

1. Drag tile to the map
  2. Right click on that tile and choose "Add info"
  3. Right click on that tile and choose "Remove info"
  4. Double click anywhere on the map to add text box
  5. Right click on that tile and choose "Add info"
  6. Click anywhere on the map to add second text box
  7. Right click on that tile and choose "Delete"

As the result of deleting the tile second info text box will be also deleted, but first one will stay and you will get movable, editable but undeletable info text box connected to the point where tile was.

#30 Obsidian Owl

Obsidian Owl

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

There seems to be an issue with adding villager token information. Once the token text is edited and saved the icon to represent the token on the map is a dungeon tile and not a villager token.

#31 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

When I doulble-click on the Text "Double-click to edit" nothing happens: I am unable to add text to the map (and unable to remove the "Double-click to edit" from the map…

I am using Chrome browser (Windows 7 environement).

G. K. Chesterton

#32 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

+ Preview does not work (there is a message that there is no content - even though I save the quest and that there is some flavour text and a full map).

G. K. Chesterton

#33 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

BTW, how do we know when technical problems have been adressed - except by trying to edit a quest again (which I do)?

G. K. Chesterton

#34 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

Still doesn't work…enfadado

G. K. Chesterton

#35 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:00 AM

I recieved quasi-immediate answer to the email where I explained the problem (thank you Francesco) : it seems that Chrome's last version is in cause…cafe

Going to install Firefox

G. K. Chesterton

#36 Myrkul

Myrkul

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

I have a trouble on the MAP tab, and the Text feature:

If i place a text on the map i have a "Double Click to edit" text… but i clicked that text 1, 2, 50 times and i don't see anything happening. avergonzado_triste
I can move that text but i really can't get anything else. Maybe a right click option "Edit Text" could be useful.

#37 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

Just an advice: send them an email directly. They answer much faster than over here.
G. K. Chesterton

#38 mikehancoski@gmail.com

mikehancoski@gmail.com

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

More information is available with DEBUG=True.

this is the log in problem it appears a lot of people are having … no post to resolve ? ? ? 

#39 Bearhug78

Bearhug78

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

No I.E. support?  I hope this is being added. 

#40 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

Bearhug78 said:

No I.E. support?  I hope this is being added. 

It is very easy to install Firefox or Chrome.
No need to have IE support, IMO.

G. K. Chesterton

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS