Promo Cards Still Available?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Turgul01

Turgul01

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

I had sent in all four entries and I received teh two cards and Dance of teh Damned and Oliver Grayson.  One of the MIBs (actually a woman) has Arkham, so I will give them to her.

#22 wiptag

wiptag

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

I got all four books, but I wasn't that interested in the 'Dance of the Damned' starting rumor variant (I prefer to play rumors as normal), so I only sent in the three.  If I recall correctly, the picture of the Dance of the Damned card was on the form for 'The Hand of Solace', but I checked and double checked now, and I did send in the correct form, and that it listed 'The Hand of Solace' in the text on the form.

What can I say?  I'm bummed.  My family is a bit anti-game, and I was barely able to get them to play Elder Sign, which is why I've been focusing more on it.  I haven't been able to get them to play Arkham Horror at all, so getting the two Elder Sign locations means a lot more to me.

I hope I don't have to drop more money and time into this.

#23 Turgul01

Turgul01

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

Hopefully the FFG folks will make it right.  Good Luck.  The only time I get to play Elder Signs is when the local MIB runs the monthly Game Day at one of the local game stores.

#24 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

I got mine today, sent the coupons over to a friend in the States first and had him to the sending of money. Not too bad timewise, he got the coupons 23 March, I got the two ES Promo cards 15 April (in Finland).

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#25 wiptag

wiptag

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

That's awesome, Dam.  Makes my situation a lot less painful when I think about all you had to do.

I received word from FFG Customer Service, and they will be sending the correct card, which I am quite relieved about.

Turgul, maybe I'm behind the times with today's slang, but what's MIB?  The Men in Black?

#26 Turgul01

Turgul01

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

MIB does stand for Men In Black.  They are the local reps for another game company (as this is not their forum I will not plug for them).  I play that company's many, many card games and some of their board or dice games.   The MIBs also run other companies games (Elder Sign, Arham, and many others).

#27 Turgul01

Turgul01

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Just received a second set of the promo rooms, so theyy are still available.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS