Greater Seattle Area

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Badmojojojo

Badmojojojo

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

6:30pm at Card Kingdom on Tuesday. I got 2 decks ready for each side, light and dark. I will be easy to spot with yellow glasses. Lol

#22 Scubafrog

Scubafrog

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Anyone else further south?  I live in the Tacoma area…

#23 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

I'm not feeling well, so I'm not going to be able to make it out to Card Kingdom. I've PMed both BadMojojojo and Flightmaster101, but this is a heads up in case any lurker was planning on heading out.

Will try and reorganize something soon.

#24 Badmojojojo

Badmojojojo

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

Last night turned out to be really fun!  Sorry you did not make it Tsarcastic.  I found some more interested folks and will be at Wishes in the Everett mall at 6PM this Friday if anyone would like to join us for Star Wars there you are welcome. 

#25 Hawkman2000

Hawkman2000

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

I'll be there around 6:30-7:00ish due to work. Looking forward to playing my first SW card game since the old Decipher and WOTC days.

#26 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

I'm in for wishes Friday, I'll bring my set again in case we run low on SW core sets.  Can't go as late this time tho, gf pretty pissed tues!

#27 Badmojojojo

Badmojojojo

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

Got some bad news and good news, fellow Wookies: 

Bad: We cannot play at Wishes this Friday.  They have gone to the dark side and devoted themselves to Magic: The Gathering players. 

Good: We CAN play at Gameshire right down the street!  It's bigger and open later and offering us a league night every Friday with possible prize support!

Click the link for location address and info.  They do not have any product for sale…yet.  This Friday is test week.  I have 4 decks built we can use for those without.  If you do own cards please bring them.  Hope to see you all there this and possibly every Friday at 6:00 PM.

-bAd-

#28 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Ah, that's a shame. I don't have a car so there's no way I can make it up to Everett. But I'm feeling better so we should try and organize a night at CK soon, if anyone is so inclined.

#29 Hawkman2000

Hawkman2000

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Just picked up a copy of the game from Card Kingdom, as Wishes was out. CK still has about five copies left, plus they also have the Star Wars card sleeves.

#30 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

sojo2600 said:

flightmaster101 said:

Wow, I never get this much love on the AOGT forum!   

1.  What I mean by "friendly" is if they would support league/ tourney play if we get a consistent players to show up.  Evan at g&g was the only one that replied and told me if I can get a good showing he would support w/ game night kits, tourney days, ect.  

2. I don't have SW lcg, but if someone is willing to teach I'm willing to learn, and if interested would be happy to play in league or group.

3.  I've spent soooo much f#€$ing money on agot, I really need to justify those expenses with some playing.

so I'll plan on being at card kingdom next thurs at 6:30 to play sw.  

Would anyone want to play agot in addition or on tues at g&g? 

I am open to play most nights, I just found tues and thurs as open board game nights.  Hopefully we can get a community going and get our own night good for everyone somewhere.

Thursday of next week could work for me!

omg my apologies, I didn't even see your post until today.  Badmojojo and I have been kind of jumping around.  If you friend me ill try to keep you in the loop.  Also are you for just sw or got also?

#31 sojo2600

sojo2600

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

We are friended.  I'm primarily interested in Star Wars, but I'd be up for some multiplayer AGoT as well.  I haven't played AGoT in over a year though, so my rules knowledge will be a bit rusty.

#32 sojo2600

sojo2600

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hey, guys.

Tsarcastic and I will be playing the Star Wars LCG at Card Kingdom this early Saturday afternoon, probably starting between 1-2 pm.  There's also a Saturday morning Netrunner event at CK that starts around 10:30.  We'll probably be in the Cafe section.  Feel free to join us!

#33 sojo2600

sojo2600

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

The Netrunner Google Group seems to be doing a great job in getting players together, so I'd thought I would give it a try with Star Wars.  I made a group and you can join at this link (click).

Thanks!

#34 Scoob

Scoob

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

Wanted to bump this. I joined the Google Group but didn't see any posts. Anyone have any regular or semi-regular action going on in the Puget Sound area?

#35 sojo2600

sojo2600

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for the bump, Scoob.  Trying to find local gamers for SWLCG is much more difficult than I anticipated.

#36 leoleez

leoleez

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

hey, dudes. Wanted to Bump this to see if there's some action for this game going on in Seattle. ANR is huge, and I like it, but I have deckbuilding block for the game. So I thought I may try to give this a go! So is there a community for this game?

#37 Panic Level

Panic Level

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

This game looks pretty cool.  I'm interested in playing with some people as well.  I joined the google group.  Also, I know that maintaining interest on one particular game can be difficult, so I created a general interest LCG Yahoo group if anyone is interested.  I'll post the link below.  Hope to give SWLCG a try sometime!

http://groups.yahoo....ations/messages

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS