Texas and surrounding state players

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

I went out to Area 51 this last weekend and was there last night and played a few games with the locals. It is a nice shop with enough game space and restaurants to hold the Regional.

So I have changed the venue to Grapevine to Area 51. E-mail, message or post here any questions or concerns about the Regional. I am excited and hope all of you can meet me prior to the event. I will be frequently playing over at Area 51 and hope to get some tournments going on Wednesday nights and the weekends. You all just have to tell me when is best for you.

I have about 6-7 players now and would love to make that bigger. Thanks and lets make Texas a big and relevant playing environment.

JS

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#22 jesterhawk

jesterhawk

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

I will be there.  I am excited.

June 2nd right?  Do we have a time yet?

Cool!

JH  - AKA -  Pat

Check out "about{dot}me{/}PRAquilone"

@praquilone

#23 Tappiocca

Tappiocca

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

Facebook group: http://www.facebook....651832/?fref=ts

#24 jesterhawk

jesterhawk

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

Tappiocca said:

Cool sent request.

Check out "about{dot}me{/}PRAquilone"

@praquilone

#25 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

With the tournament rules now out, I would like to ask when you all would like to have tournaments?

I can hold tournaments in Fort Worth at Y2Komics on Saturdays and then at Area51  in Grapevine on Sundays or vice versa. You all just tell me and I will comply. Thanks!

JS

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS