Minneapolis, MN

• Please log in to reply
707 replies to this topic

#481 MacRauri

MacRauri

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:21 AM

I'm planning on being at the EC this Friday. Might get there earlier in the afternoon too since it's spring break yeeeeeaahh!!

#482 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

Hey! just a little update on the Tower SC - the new force pack will be legal for play i think we have waited long enough.  

+++ Engagement: Resolve Strikes +++

magni strikes with greedo for 2 unit damage to Han Solo and 1 Blast Damage.

#483 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

So the Regional at the FFG center is just over a month away, any idea on what the attendance will be. I'm planning to come with at least one other person from Madison, WI. We look forward to enjoying the FFG center again.

• Magni likes this

#484 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:48 AM

Just to remind everyone.  https://www.facebook...61135004015029/ 10$ at the door gets you your han solo if i have enough everyone will get 2.  If we dont then they will be used as runner up prizes!

#485 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:49 AM

So the Regional at the FFG center is just over a month away, any idea on what the attendance will be. I'm planning to come with at least one other person from Madison, WI. We look forward to enjoying the FFG center again.

It should be exciting i hope to attend this year just gotta find a nanny :-)

#486 JKoellner

JKoellner

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:21 AM

MacRauri, I can get there early, too. I might be able to squeeze in a couple games, but I have to leave by 6:30. What time are you getting there?

Star Wars LCG - Level Up Games Minneapolis Season One 2014 - Regional Game Night Champion

#487 MacRauri

MacRauri

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

I can be there whenever. I'm thinking 4ish right now. If anybody wants to get in games earlier than that just let me know

#488 Toggle

Toggle

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

I'm not aware of anything other than the LCG going on that weekend at the Event Center.  I talked with one of their organizers during the X-wing SC and let them know how much fun last year was with all of the different events.  Maybe in the future they'll do a full FFG Star Wars weekend again with Edge of Empire tables.  

This is a bummer.  I don't think I'll be travel/hoteling it for the regional then, and go elsewhere.  :/

#489 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

I can be there whenever. I'm thinking 4ish right now. If anybody wants to get in games earlier than that just let me know

I hope to be there by 6:30...

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#490 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

I'll be there about 4:00 PM now.

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#491 JKoellner

JKoellner

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

I won't be there this Friday due to going to see Captain America 2, but I'll be at Universe on Saturday teaching a buddy how to play. We are planning around noon until 5, in case any others want to join.
Star Wars LCG - Level Up Games Minneapolis Season One 2014 - Regional Game Night Champion

#492 MacRauri

MacRauri

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

I think universe is also doing a tournament the following Saturday, April 12th. Unfortunately, I have a seminar and won't be able to make that one, but I might swing by on the 5th!

#493 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:04 PM

I had a divine thought after talking to Mick @ the SC.

For the Team Tauntaun T-Shirt 1st Edition we should go for something simple, stylish and worth being worn outside of f.f.g. events.

Here is my idea -- A shield - with the Team Tauntaun text or some logo in the center with the top /flat half of the shield whited out with the TC's skyline in silhouetted in that top section... then you have the two tauntauns holding it up.. in the end it looks a lot like the english royalty sigil with the lions and all but we will nerd it up... plus you could wear it out in public with out waving your freak flag high.

Graham

#494 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

But wouldn't that pattern be too evocative of medieval fantasy, rather than space fantasy?

#495 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

teamtauntaun_zps0bd5f986.jpg

Edited by Magni, 02 April 2014 - 12:19 PM.

• KennedyHawk likes this

#496 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

The swords could be lightsabers and in the crest we would have the Twin cities silhouetted

#497 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

I am formally trained in Latin, so I can translate anything we want as the motto, also. "As long as we breathe, we shall protect" is formal and militaristic. But, I can translate something like "We'll see you in hell" or "You'll never make it past the first marker", etc. 

• MarthWMaster and Magni like this

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#498 JKoellner

JKoellner

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:26 PM

YES! Love it!!!

#499 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

I still think "we'll see you in hell" is the best motto by far.
  • MacRauri likes this

#500 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

Alright, i consider this a collab project - ill work on it this week and make something that can be "vectored" my goal is to make it only require 1 color + shirt.

• KennedyHawk likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS