AT-AT Card

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 straetski

straetski

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:02 AM

Seeing that this card has a named character on it, are these the stats for a generic At-At or for a "special" one...

Moritori Nullumus Mori!

#42 markcsoul

markcsoul

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:23 AM

I think it should get the cannon upgrade and/or boost the attack value to 3.

REBEL: 1 A-Wing, 1 B-Wing, 1 E-Wing, 3 X-Wings, 1 Y-Wing, 1 Z-95, 1 HWK-290, 1 YT-1300, 1 GR-75

IMPERIAL: 1 Advanced, 1 Bomber, 2 Defenders, 3 Fighters, 3 Interceptors, 1 Phantom, 2 Firesprays, 1 Shuttle

SCUM: TBD

#43 Viceroy Bolda

Viceroy Bolda

• Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

I like this idea.  I think that the point value for Veers should definietly be higher. 

Since veers coordinates with Vader during the battle of Hoth, he could have an ability like, "when attacking a target with a red TL token, roll 1(or 2) additional attack dice. 

Bulldog

"What's 'e going to do?  Nibble my bum?"

#44 Aminar

Aminar

• Members
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

New idea. Give the thing a Reinforce action. It's armor is basically impenitrable.

#45 boow

boow

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

Just a thought on additional movement options.  Would anyone think it appropriate to use the bank 1 as a reverse barrel roll as a standard movement option?

That would represent it pivoting around its rear legs to face a diferent direction without moving forward.

Just a thought to give it more options than standing still or moving forward/banking forward 1.

Edited by boow, 27 June 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Imperials: 5 TIEs, 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 1 TIE Bomber, Slave 1, Lambda Shuttle

Rebels: 3 X-Wings, 2 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 1 B-Wing

#46 Sanchez

Sanchez

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

I'm of the mind that the ATAT should be on a regular ship base and be pretty small to represent the perspective of the fighters behind way up high.  Also you shouldn't be able to collide with the ATAT or any ground obstructions, that's really illogical.  A10s never get down to ground level when bombing, they come down on their target from an angle.  

Also the 9 armor is reasonable because the speeders are heavily undergunned compared to something like an Xwing or, God forbid, a torpedo.  Ordinance meant to punch through capital ship armor should absolutely shred something as small as an ATAT.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS