Anne Hathaway

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kr4ng

kr4ng

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

It is impossible to not cry during Anne Hathaway's performance of 'I Dreamed a Dream' in Les Miserables.

If you haven't seen it, take a night off from thrones, grab your thrones crew, and go out for a movie night and get lost in this soprano's beautiful voice.

Powerful.  You can thank me later.

#2 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

I was going to see this for my birthday, which falls on New Year's Day, but the theater we were going to see it at decided to hike up their ticket prices for the holiday, so we're going to see it somewhere else tomorrow instead.

inb4 Anne Hathaway would be cool in Game of Thrones (if way overbudget) 

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#3 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

I thought they actors, by and large, couldn't sing and found it distracting. 

#4 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

Shouldn't this belong in the off topic subforum?

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Keggy said:

No because the OP did mention AGoT. The off topic subforum is strictly for non-AGoT topics.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#6 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,409 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

MarthWMaster said:

Keggy said:

No because the OP did mention AGoT. The off topic subforum is strictly for non-AGoT topics.

So… if a post asked "What games do people recommend?", that belongs in Off-Topic, but if a post asked "What games do people recommend other than Thrones?", that belongs in General Discussion?

#7 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

ktom said:

MarthWMaster said:

Keggy said:

So… if a post asked "What games do people recommend?", that belongs in Off-Topic, but if a post asked "What games do people recommend other than Thrones?", that belongs in General Discussion?

Ha! Yes, very much so.

– Beethoven

#8 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,409 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

MarthWMaster said:

Ha! Yes, very much so.
One should not attempt to import the literality of game logic into real life.

#9 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

I was actually joking, but realize that wasn't made very clear in the post. I'll try to be more obvious next time. :3

– Beethoven

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS