• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Uebelator

Uebelator

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Hey there!

Im from Germany and over here we´ve got this empire-like music-rights-control-thng called GEMA, who are basicly taking down any video on youtube, which has any sort of copyrighted music in it. Sucks pretty bad.

So would it be possible for you to make your opening crawl video availabe on some other videohosting-platforms? Or maybe even a filehoster like rapidshare or the likes?

Thanks a lot!!!

#22 Lord Nikon

Lord Nikon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Thanks for this. I used the recorder on my computer and recorded the SW site one and then edited in my own music to sync it up properly, but now I can just download the youtube video. Groovy man.cangrejo

#23 Caine Hazen

Caine Hazen

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

Yeah, I had done the same for my group, using an older template.  Had to jury rig some work on it.  Any chance you're going to share out your methodology or a template for the rest of us After Effects users ;)?

#24 Cazador1908

Cazador1908

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

L0thar, your are the maaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS