Photo

New Character Sheet based on Beginner's Box Sheets?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Darian Ocana

Darian Ocana

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

I'll take a look at the rank fields. I might have formatted them incorrectly.

#22 DylanRPG

DylanRPG

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

I think you have the wrong Wound Threshold for Twi'leks. Should be 11 + Brawn by default, yeah? Which would give a starting Wound Threshold (before XP) of 12. You have it listed as 13.

I actually haven't looked at the character folios much … are there plans to incorporate space for miscellaneous gear onto the character sheet? For comlinks, datapads, and what not?

Looks great though, good work so far.

Complete PDF Talent Trees:https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Form Fillable Official Character Sheet: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#23 Darian Ocana

Darian Ocana

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Dylan - I'm using Gribble's reference sheets for the numbers as I don't have my book with me. Everything matches in the code with what he's got listed. If you're having issues with the numbers, try selecting the a blank entry for the species to clear everything and try twi'lek again. I've got some work to do to make the wound and strain blocks more customizable. I also plan on making a second page to cover misc gear, obligations, motivations, etc.

TacB - I made the dots in the career and rank fields a little too big. There is some overlap occuring with the different fields which is causing your error. When I get some spare time (on vacation right now) I'll reformat the sheet with smaller dots and hopefully that will fix the problem. In the meantime, try zooming in a bit on the rank areas. That may help.

BTW, I consider this a community project, so if you have any suggestions please let me know. Also, If any of you are acrobat or javascript gurus, you are more than welcome to tinker with the code to make it work better.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS