Ffg promo card

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Nioreh

Nioreh

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

Isn't the point with promo cards that they are limited and  you can't just "get hold of them".
Especially not after a while.. 

Just a thought.

• talismanisland and Artaterxes like this

#22 metalzo

metalzo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

I'm a serial completionist so I've been trying to get my hands on these for a while. $99 is too much though...

#23 Darklord

Darklord

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:52 AM

Just in case anyone is still looking I have decided to sell my copies of Instructor & Doppelganger on ebay. They are still in mint condition and have never been used.

Hope it's ok to link here. :)

Cheers,

Daniel.

#24 metalzo

metalzo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:05 PM

Just in case anyone is still looking I have decided to sell my copies of Instructor & Doppelganger on ebay. They are still in mint condition and have never been used.

Hope it's ok to link here. :)

Ebay link

Cheers,

Daniel.

Ended just out of my price range. Oh well, my search continues!

Edited by metalzo, 02 November 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#25 Nioreh

Nioreh

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

Good luck!

#26 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

Isn't the point with promo cards that they are limited and  you can't just "get hold of them".
Especially not after a while.. 

Just a thought.

No, it's a bad practice that disenfranchises a whole bunch of fans who either joined the party too late or had the misfortune not to live close to where the convention was being held. I'd far rather that FFG used preview cards of their next set than one-off cards which eventually get sold by secondary traders looking to gouge prices on eBay.

Edited by Jake yet again, 18 November 2014 - 06:09 AM.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS