25 replies to this topic

#21 WittyDroog

WittyDroog

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Kallabecca said:

WittyDroog said:

I wouldn't mind pdf's of the pregenerated characters much in the same way as the two extra characters. I've already ran this box with two groups of people and more want to play, so having disposable sheets is a lot cleaner than using scrap paper to not mess up the actual handouts.

Kinkos is your friend… or Staples or any Office printing store. You can make copies or scan them to PDF.

Except these won't be as clean as an original print master such as the two extra characters. More of a consistency issue. Also, while I don't have them in hand, it's not FFG's wishes to allow you to photocopy them (I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing that anywhere on the booklets) And like others have said there's no real reason why they can't upload them.

#22 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Thanks, Aazlain.

For those interested, here's the character sheet, modified to allow those with Acrobat Reader (as opposed to the full Acrobat Application) to be able to fill out and save a character sheet.

#23 Aazlain

Aazlain

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Kallabecca said:

Thanks, Aazlain.

For those interested, here's the character sheet, modified to allow those with Acrobat Reader (as opposed to the full Acrobat Application) to be able to fill out and save a character sheet.

Good work. 

It's worth nothing that the sheet was made with the Beginner's Game in mind. It would need to be redisigned to be used with the core game. (Specialization, Skills List, Critical Injuries, Motivations, Obligations)

Homemade character sheet (v4) (One side for social interaction and one side for physical conflict - Work in progress)
EotE Symbols Font (Unofficial) and Character map

#24 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

The license does not permit PDFs of any of the products.  Lucasfilm forbids it.

#25 aramis

aramis

• Members
  • 977 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

daddystabz said:

The license does not permit PDFs of any of the products.  Lucasfilm forbids it.

Which simply means pirate PDFs will be out within a month or two. There was one of the beta by early december.

#26 abacusCruft

abacusCruft

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

The Sasha and Mathus character sheets are more printer friendly.  The 2nd to last page (the character sheet) have a white background/border.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS