Photo

Form Fillable Character Sheet (pdf) … Enjoy!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 deeahchur

deeahchur

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

#22 deeahchur

deeahchur

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

Kallabecca said:

If not, then try the PDF here

Thanks for hosting this sheet!

Downloaded!

+1!

#23 john_nld

john_nld

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

having fun with the sheet. Thanks..it says that a special font is embedded….How do I acces that?

anyway thanks a lot for this sheet I love it.

#24 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

john_nld said:

having fun with the sheet. Thanks..it says that a special font is embedded….How do I acces that?

anyway thanks a lot for this sheet I love it.

I'm assuming you're referring to the PDF sheet. If that's the case, then the embedded font is the one being used for the Dice Pools.

#25 edwardp

edwardp

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Howdy,

Fantastic sheet.  Slightly off-topic question:  How does one go about creating a character sheet like this?

I'd like to create a smaller version of this one for use with minions.  Unless something is already created.

Thanks!

-Ed

#26 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

They're not hard to make. They can be done up in Illustrator or the free Inkscape program. Just output the file as PDF once done. That gets you a printable sheet. To make them editable, I use Acrobat Pro and extend permissions for Acrobat Reader to be able to save the file that a user modifies (fills out).

#27 edwardp

edwardp

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Any chance you would be willing to post the "pre-pdf" version of the files someplace?

Thanks!

-Ed

#28 SavagePanda

SavagePanda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

cannot download comming up with a file not found error

PLEASE . . . Don't anger the Wookie.

#29 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

edwardp said:

Any chance you would be willing to post the "pre-pdf" version of the files someplace?

Thanks!

-Ed

Not sure if this was directed at me, but if it was, then I can't post what I don't have. I start with already existing PDFs and just add the form functionality to make the fillable in Adobe Reader. If I really need to take the sheet apart, then I import it into Illustrator to move stuff around then turn it back into a PDF and adjust the form fields over the background image.

#30 Thorn-1

Thorn-1

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

hello there. i would like to see what type of edge of the empire sheets there are.

#31 DylanRPG

DylanRPG

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hey everybody, original poster here. I've been away for a while, and wasn't aware my file was no longer working. I'll have it up and running soon, and will edit the original post with the new link.

Complete PDF Talent Trees:https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Form Fillable Official Character Sheet: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#32 Caied

Caied

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Dylan I hope you don't mind, my group was looking for a fillable pdf and I found yours and improved upon it a bit.  Thought I'd offer it here since you provided the base work for much of the form fill. (Main forum thread)

Changes

• Generally improved some issues with alignment
  • Added form fields for each section and subsection (i.e. weapon, damage, range, crit, special, etc for weapons)
  • Check boxes for skills
  • Updated PDF pages with higher res character sheets from FFG's website (using the same pdf style as found in the back of the core book, this resulted in a loss of the "critical injury" box in place of "Other" distinguishing features)
  • Fixed Tab order issues (you should be able to hit tab and correctly progress to the next logical form field)

dropbox link

https://www.dropbox....et-fillable.pdf

Edited by Caied, 22 July 2013 - 08:27 AM.

• DylanRPG likes this

#33 DylanRPG

DylanRPG

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

Caied, I've linked to the updated version of your work in my original post. It is far superior and deserves widespread use :)

Complete PDF Talent Trees:https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Form Fillable Official Character Sheet: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#34 hendersondayton

hendersondayton

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

I am using the full version of Adobe (Adobe Pro) and cannot figure out how to edit anything.

1 Corinthians 10:31 - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do (even gaming!), do it all for the glory of God."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS