• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Rogue_Four

Rogue_Four

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

hothie said:

As I've said before in other Wave 3 speculation threads, the only concrete rumor we have is the Homing Missiles card art.

That being said, very few people mention the Chiss for Imperials. How awesome would a chiss clawcraft be? There are plenty of examples of pilots. I think there are nearly endless possibilities of ships, and if FFG continues to hold the license, I think Ep 7 TIE-in ships (pun intended. :P) will definitely come out as excitement grows for the new movies.

Good point. The Chiss would add an entire new aspect to the Imps, but who would the Rebels get? The Chiss Ascendancy had some pretty awesome fighters.

#62 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

Rogue_Four said:

hothie said:

As I've said before in other Wave 3 speculation threads, the only concrete rumor we have is the Homing Missiles card art.

That being said, very few people mention the Chiss for Imperials. How awesome would a chiss clawcraft be? There are plenty of examples of pilots. I think there are nearly endless possibilities of ships, and if FFG continues to hold the license, I think Ep 7 TIE-in ships (pun intended. :P) will definitely come out as excitement grows for the new movies.

Good point. The Chiss would add an entire new aspect to the Imps, but who would the Rebels get? The Chiss Ascendancy had some pretty awesome fighters.

The Hapans, maybe? There is a thread about needing more female pilots. I think Jag's own bodyguard/wingmate is female, IIRC, so she could be a Chiss pilot.

#63 Rogue_Four

Rogue_Four

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Does the Hapes Consortium have their own unique ships? I do like the idea of adding female pilots. I also think they should make booster packs that are card only. Inculde more pilots like: Wraith Squadron (Ton Phanan, Myn Donos, Garik "Face" Loran, or even Voort "Piggy" saBinring), Rogue Squadron (Wes Janson, Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, Corran Horn). And on the Imp side they can throw in Jagged Fel, Vindoo Barvel, Chrianeau, and Gunn Yage.

#64 DingusFett

DingusFett

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

I would love a Chiss Clawcraft, but in the game would it really be different enough to a TIE Interceptor to be worth it? (that said I'd love a squad of them even if they are basically redisgned Interceptors)

#65 Thorben_Garthwhitt

Thorben_Garthwhitt

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Here is my two cents.  

Wave 3: B-wing, TIE Bomber, Lambda Class Shuttle and the Virago(Prince Xizor's ship(it's on the gamemasters screen for EotE)). 

Wave 4 will be a CR-90, just in time for Christmas.  WOTC made an AT-AT in time for Christmas.

Finger's crossed.

#66 BigDogg

BigDogg

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Thorben_Garthwhitt said:

Here is my two cents.  

Wave 3: B-wing, TIE Bomber, Lambda Class Shuttle and the Virago(Prince Xizor's ship(it's on the gamemasters screen for EotE)). 

Wave 4 will be a CR-90, just in time for Christmas.  WOTC made an AT-AT in time for Christmas.

Finger's crossed.

I couldn't even imagine what a CR90 MSRP would be when an A-wing goes for $14+.

• Rebels: 5 X-wing, 3 Y-wing, 3 A-wing, 3 B-wing, 2 Hawk 290 and  a YT-1300
  • Imperial: 9 Tie fighters, 3 Advanced, 3 Interceoters, 2 Bombers, a Shuttle and Firspray 31

#67 Morrissey

Morrissey

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

BigDogg said:

We have the wave 2 ships pretty well figured out. Just have to wait for them to be delivered but what do you think the wave 3 ships will be?

Rebels

B-wing

B-wing/E (rear facing gunner)

Imperials

TIE Defender

TIE Aggressor (rear facing gunner)

Lambda-class T-4a shuttle

YT2400 Light Frieghter

B-Wing would be a no-brainer, but I think we'll see TIE bombers before Defenders or Aggressors.

#68 gabriel69

gabriel69

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

The old Star Warriors from WEG used the following ships

X-wing

Y-Wing

A-Wing

B-Wing

TIE Figther

TIE Interceptor

TIE Interceptor Prototype (A.K.K. TIE Advanced)

TIE Bomber

Lambda-Class Shuttle

Stock Light Freighter (A.K.A. YT-1300)

The Milennium Falcon

Pirate Pinnace

Slave I

Plus Advanced game counters for turrets, asteroids and Star Destroyer.

so we are almost there.

"I encounter civilians like you all the time. You believe the Empire is continually plotting to do harm. Let me tell you, your view of the Empire is far too dramatic. The Empire is a government. It keeps billions of beings fed and clothed. Day after day, year after year, on thousands of worlds, people live their lives under Imperial rule without seeing a stormtrooper or hearing a TIE fighter scream overhead."
―Captain Thrawn

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS