• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Reikkoil said:

Thanks a ton Voidstate.  I've been using your app a lot lately and really like the way it's set up.

Glad you like it!

Another new feature today: each pilot and upgrade not tels you which expansion it's from to help you only choose cards and ships you actually own.

http://x-wing.voidstate.com/build

Cheers

vs

· Try my Unoffical X-Wing Squadron Builder, see the 70,000+ squadrons other players have created or a list of all the X-Wing components.
· Currently, I'm backpacking around SE Asia for a year with my wife and three identical triplet girls. Check out our blog to see where we've got to: Travels With Triplets.

#22 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Just another *bump* to say I've added the YT-1300 and Firespray!

· Try my Unoffical X-Wing Squadron Builder, see the 70,000+ squadrons other players have created or a list of all the X-Wing components.
· Currently, I'm backpacking around SE Asia for a year with my wife and three identical triplet girls. Check out our blog to see where we've got to: Travels With Triplets.

#23 Shanturin

Shanturin

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Wow, that's one of the best squad builders for X-Wing i've seen :) The acces through fb and option to track win/loose ratio is great!

When can we hope for introduction of title and modifications card? ;)

PS. And some minor bug - Heavy Lasser Cannon is not a turret and thus cannot be taken by Y-Wings. Respectively Ion Cannon Turret is diffrent than Ion Cannon and shall not be available for Firesprays :P

May my blade be sharp. May I sculpt a new fate for my enemies.

#24 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Shanturin said:

Wow, that's one of the best squad builders for X-Wing i've seen :) The acces through fb and option to track win/loose ratio is great!

Thanks!

Shanturin said:

When can we hope for introduction of title and modifications card? ;)

Very soon. I've added the data in, I just need to code up the new restrictions (modifications on any ship, titles on specific types)

Shanturin said:

PS. And some minor bug - Heavy Lasser Cannon is not a turret and thus cannot be taken by Y-Wings. Respectively Ion Cannon Turret is diffrent than Ion Cannon and shall not be available for Firesprays :P

Oops. And there was me thinking the Y-Wing might stop being such a turkey. :P

I'll fix that!

#25 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Just added a new feature: the pilot list now only needs a single click to add a pilot to your ship, and you can see pilots by hovering over them. Hopefully this'll make picking from the new pilots a bit easier.

#26 DeadInkPen

DeadInkPen

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Its pretty nice. Any eta on when the ship upgrades will be added into the mix?

#27 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Ahh it's broke.  On my iPad at least. Not sure if it's the hover thingy or one click that did it.  Have to click twice and sometimes it'll add, sometimes not. Just thought I'd let ya know. 

#28 Shanturin

Shanturin

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I have another problem - I've saved a few lists but I can't acces them. I'm logged in, I click "Mange" and the only thing that shows up is "4 Squadrons Found" and it goes no further than that :( I've checked it on Chrome, Firefox and my friend's iPad.

May my blade be sharp. May I sculpt a new fate for my enemies.

#29 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

DeadInkPen said:

Its pretty nice. Any eta on when the ship upgrades will be added into the mix?

I've just added modification upgrades! Title upgrades coming soon…

vs

#30 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I think I need to revert to the old system for adding pilots on touchscreens. The tooltips work great with a mouse but not on iPads, etc.

I'll add it to my list.

vs

#31 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

Just a quick *bump* to share a new thing I've added to my squadron builder I've built: a page to list all the awesome squadrons people have made (over 1000 so far!)

x-wing.voidstate.com/list

Enjoy!

vs

#32 Acebaur

Acebaur

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

I've got to say I'm very impressed with the progress you've made with this builder. It is much improved over it's original incarnation and I like that you can save lists and track wins and losses.

One question, I try to click the log in button but nothing happens.  Facebook is blocked at my work though, could that be the problem?

Edit: I also notice that when choosing Steath Device the ships agilty changes to reflect both the base and the increased agility from the mod. Would it be possible for a similar thing to happen when you take Vet Instincts to increase your pilot skill?

#33 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Acebaur said:

I've got to say I'm very impressed with the progress you've made with this builder. It is much improved over it's original incarnation and I like that you can save lists and track wins and losses.

Thanks.

Acebaur said:

One question, I try to click the log in button but nothing happens.  Facebook is blocked at my work though, could that be the problem?

Yes. Without Facebook there's no logging in. Sorry.

Acebaur said:

Edit: I also notice that when choosing Steath Device the ships agilty changes to reflect both the base and the increased agility from the mod. Would it be possible for a similar thing to happen when you take Vet Instincts to increase your pilot skill?

Why would you do that? The card's addition to Pilot Skill isn't optional. Once you buy that upgrade, the Pilot Skill is fixed at the new level.

#34 Acebaur

Acebaur

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Right, what I'm saying is the PS on the pilot you selected Vet Instincts for doesn't change at all.  It would be cool if it changed to the new skill level, though I don't know if that's possible(I assume so if you can make the Agility change)

#35 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Acebaur said:

Right, what I'm saying is the PS on the pilot you selected Vet Instincts for doesn't change at all.  It would be cool if it changed to the new skill level, though I don't know if that's possible(I assume so if you can make the Agility change)

Oh, I see. Sorry. I completely misundersttod what you were suggesting.

That's a great idea. I'll add it to my list. :D

vs

#36 Nymlyr

Nymlyr

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

Great work!! reir

#37 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

Thanks!

:D

#38 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

It is a wondeful work, I really enjoy it, thanks for the page, greettings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#39 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Kaxel Vofer said:

It is a wondeful work, I really enjoy it, thanks for the page, greettings.

Thanks pillo

Also, just a quick bump to say I'e added a couple of improvemenets to the squadron lister. It now shows you how many squadrons match your filters, and also lets you filter squadrons by a specific ship type.

Cheers

vs

#40 Mongomil

Mongomil

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for the work you have done it is very nice.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS