24 replies to this topic

#21 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,400 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

eiterorm said:

(albeit there are probably not too many of them on this board, where all discussions are in English) I look forward to seeing updates to this app. =)

Eiterorm, we should start a thread called "The Babel Tower", where all the guys on this forum can write their thoughts on Arkham in their native language. Should be fun :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#22 NFK

NFK

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:20 PM

Old topic, I know, but since Android no longer natively supports the menu button do you plan on updating the app for this?

#23 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,400 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

You should contact directly FFG for this question; even tho some of the people working for them read the fora, they almost never answer directly to users

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#24 NFK

NFK

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

FFG didn't make the app; Fenyx did. And so far as I can tell they're unaffiliated with FFG.

#25 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,400 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:00 AM

Uh, got it! Apologies then! Indeed, Fenyx is certainly autonomous! Sorry for that!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS