Elder Sign Statistics Reports

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Manolito

Manolito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:59 AM

I entered a few plays in the stats, and unefortunately I realised that I had a single very important rule wrong : once the doom track is full, you are not eliminated, but the ancient one awakes ! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: So i've logged most of my defeats as defeat by elimination, when only one or two from them are real eliminations.

Hopefully, it won't have too much effect on the total stats.

I guess i've played the 1987 "Arkham horror" (no final battle after the doom track is filled) one time too many.

Sorry for the little disturbance !

#42 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,535 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 AM

Ooh, uh... so you have never conducted final combat as normal? What would you like me to do with these data?

I think I'll delete the entries that say "defeat by elimination" but don't indicate that you've been devoured excessively (which is what "elimination" means: either all 16/24 investigators have been devoured or devouring all in-play characters simultaneously causes the AO to awaken).

#43 Manolito

Manolito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted Today, 12:57 AM

I think it's fine to write them as "defeat by final battle" as, anyway, I've never won a single final battle in "elder sign" !

Thanks for the fast correction !

#44 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,535 posts

Posted Today, 08:25 AM

Sure thing. I now have them as "Defeat by final battle" but also flagged in red in case you change your mind.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS