• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#21 Galak Fyyar

Galak Fyyar

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

caedus89 said:

No disrepect to Maul but my favorite sith is Caedus. He knew every single fighting style and how to beat them except for one. Which eventually led to his downfall.

Caedus you say… ;)

P.S. I apologize for the silence, but I try to answer on all your questions tomorrow (I really try… maybe… I'm SO Busy!!!) …

• DaFrenchOne likes this

#22 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

These look AMAZING!

But like all dream cards, way overpowered lol. 

Caedus is all around great though!

#23 Galak Fyyar

Galak Fyyar

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

cooleo1c said:

But like all dream cards, way overpowered lol. 

Little bit better playtested, revised and updated:

cooleo1c said:

Caedus is all around great though!

He also contain new custom keyword ability.

cooleo1c said:

These look AMAZING!

Thanks Ryan!!! ;)

• DaFrenchOne likes this

#24 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

How did you manage playstest of the cards without full objective sets?

#25 Galak Fyyar

Galak Fyyar

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

MarthWMaster said:

How did you manage playstest of the cards without full objective sets?

Simply replace Vader with one of them avergonzado_alegre

#26 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir reir

Can I request an Admiral Daala? 

#27 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

I love what you have done here.  The quality is amazing.  I would love it if you would post some of your work over on A Few Maneuvers.  We have a huge X-wing customs section (Cards and miniatures), and I would love to have you help people get interested in doing this for the LCG.  Come over and take a look around.  We're still trying to build the LCG section, but let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Roy

#28 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

As for the issue of clone troopers belonging to both the Republic and, later, the Empire -- one can easily imagine the same card appearing in objective sets for both the light side and the dark side, but perhaps with different artwork as is the case for all currently-known fate cards.

#29 Galak Fyyar

Galak Fyyar

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

So many people have asked me to open secret - how I made those cards. Ok, I give you all information what I have.

1. Template:

This is PNG file – simply open it in Photoshop (or something similar) and add a picture.   

2. Fonts – main font for the game text is the “Eurostiel” and  “Eurostielb” (for bold text). For cost and health numbers FFG use “Impact” font and “Times New Roman” for lore text – you may easily find all those fonts on your PC or in internet and add them on card again with something like Photoshop etc. All icons you may find in Rulebook PDF at support page on this site.

3. Other templates – sorry, I don’t have them now. I spend a month on this one and even don’t work on others. But if anybody willing to help make them – welcome aboard. I need card scans created on scanner which cost more than 100-200$ - if anybody have access to such equipment, do it. I need PNG scans with minimum resolution of 2100X1500 dots.

I hope all this information is help to create movement in support for Star Wars The Card Game.

#30 Skychapon

Skychapon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

Thanks a lot!

#31 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

Can you post the neutral templates too please. Thanks!

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#32 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

Darth Revan and Darth Malak > all other Darths. Revan knew how to use a bit of evil to enact a greater good. And Malak? Well, Malak was Malak.

#33 caedus89

caedus89

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

Galak Fyyar said:

caedus89 said:

No disrepect to Maul but my favorite sith is Caedus. He knew every single fighting style and how to beat them except for one. Which eventually led to his downfall.

Caedus you say… ;)

P.S. I apologize for the silence, but I try to answer on all your questions tomorrow (I really try… maybe… I'm SO Busy!!!) …

This is awesome. I do hope they do an after Return of the Jedi expansion.

#34 Galak Fyyar

Galak Fyyar

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Finally my local community will have “Desolation of Hoth” and I want to show you what a prize (again, card only for collection) I'm created for our tomorrow tournament:

#35 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Still thought the way he was taken out was quite lame.

Still holding out for a Daala ;)

#36 Galak Fyyar

Galak Fyyar

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

cooleo1c said:

Still holding out for a Daala ;)

Only because of you so badly want her ;)

#37 Galak Fyyar

Galak Fyyar

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

Also my first custom wallpaper for this game - enjoy!

• medfreeman likes this

#38 naken77

naken77

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:33 AM

DAMN!!

Nice cards :)

#39 cdgodin

cdgodin

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

Where are you getting the art for these cards?

Also: The flavor text for the Darth Caedus card is incorrect. Apocalypse was book 9 of FATE OF THE JEDi, not LEGACY OF THE FORCE.

#40 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

Also, I wonder if the "Book IX" heading is even necessary; after all, the game's quotes have so far omitted the episode number, instead consisting of "A New Hope," "The Empire Strikes Back," etc., as though they were quoting the books rather than the films.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS