• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Ellareth

Ellareth

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

John85 said:

But, as I said on BGG, did we really need a "Nightmare Mode" for Escape from Dol Guldur?

For solo players, probably not,

but Dol Guldur isn't challenging at all when you have 2 or more players. So for multiplayers it could be a welcome.

#22 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

Ellareth said:

John85 said:

But, as I said on BGG, did we really need a "Nightmare Mode" for Escape from Dol Guldur?

For solo players, probably not,

but Dol Guldur isn't challenging at all when you have 2 or more players. So for multiplayers it could be a welcome.

agree. I never lost with 2 players and with 3 players is too easy. Now sounds much more interesting.

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#23 Mattr0polis

Mattr0polis

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

John85 said:

Yes, for multi-player games, anyway. I agree with the others. Solo is ridiculous, I know, but 2/3/4 player I can't remember the last time we lost on any of the core set quests, including Dol Guldur.

#24 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Yeah, this is what we were going to play in Minneapolis (Roseville).  My guess is that the cards did not arrive on time from the printers to have the event and thus it was cancelled.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us with these new encounter cards before I pass judgement.  My only beef is that they will not be readily available to everyone until they are available POD.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS