Core Spoiler List, Work in Progress @CardGameDB

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 alpha5099

alpha5099

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

I think I'd also be interested in doing articles for CGDB; I probably wouldn't be able to do much till the New Year, but the game should still be pretty new by then.

#42 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

Mobilize the Squadrons and Mission Briefing links are messed up, they direct to the main page instead of to those specific card entries. 

Otherwise, thanks for the links. I am trying to already deckbuild! (and yes, I can already see that I will need a second core set, darnit) 

#43 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

I think this deserves a bump to keep it on the first page.  Excellent resource.

#44 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

A couple of your links have stopped working (Mission Briefing and Mobilize the Squadrons).  Here's the fixed links for anyone who needs them.

#45 Pickles

Pickles

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Thanks for all the work. That post summarising all the objective sets by sub faction is great - adding that to the DB either as a summary page or by using search functionality would very helpful!.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS