44 replies to this topic

#21 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

You can go about your business. Move along. Move along. [I misposted]

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#22 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

Interesting, some of the neutral ones end up not used in the starter decks in the rulebook. Like #35 which is the one I posted the image of is not used in either of the dark side starter decks.

#23 houjix1138

houjix1138

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Toqtamish said:

Interesting, some of the neutral ones end up not used in the starter decks in the rulebook. Like #35 which is the one I posted the image of is not used in either of the dark side starter decks.

Yep, #16 and #17 for the Light and #34 and #35 for the Dark are not used in the pre-cons

#24 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

houjix1138 said:

Toqtamish said:

Yep, #16 and #17 for the Light and #34 and #35 for the Dark are not used in the pre-cons

Well that certainly makes it easier to make a full size deck for each side. Just add in the two unused ones to your favorite faction starter deck.

#25 FreemindGraphx

FreemindGraphx

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Which of the Neutral Limited Objectives come with 2 copies?

#26 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

18 and 36 are the ones doubled.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#27 FreemindGraphx

FreemindGraphx

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Sweet, thanks! Trying to proxy up some decks to play this weekend.

#28 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Spoiler images are up for every card except for Objective set 34, looks liek that one got skipped in the scanning so I"m trying to get ahold of scans for it to finish the core set off. Thanks to Kennon and Norwegiangeek for their scanning efforts.

http://www.cardgamed...poilers/_/core/

Cardgamedb.com - The source for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu, and Warhammer: Invasion deckbuilders and spoilers. Now with 100% more FFG!

#29 AshesFall

AshesFall

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hm, one thing that would be awesome for this page is to have a "front page" or something with just all the objective cards in order. Each objective links to it's set cards after all.

Would make it a lot easier to browse around and see how all the cards and objectives connect. 

Maybe a post or addon above the spoilers with links to each objective like you posted here for the imperial navy?

#30 Deer_Dance

Deer_Dance

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

What do you guys mean DS/LS neutral objective sets? As they are neutral they can be used by both sides of power. The decks presented in instruction are only proposed ones, they do not make anything obligatorial. But maybe I'm wrong? 

#31 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

All cards have a back that represents which side of the force they are on.  No cards are truly neutral in this game they are just affiliation neutral meaning they do not have a resource match requirement.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#32 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Deer_Dance said:

What do you guys mean DS/LS neutral objective sets? As they are neutral they can be used by both sides of power. The decks presented in instruction are only proposed ones, they do not make anything obligatorial. But maybe I'm wrong? 

X-Wings and Tie Fighters are neutral. But they are Light Side and Dark Side neutral. Same as Ewoks are light side neutral. Every neutral card still falls within either Light Side or Dark Side for deck construction rules.

#33 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

AshesFall said:

Hm, one thing that would be awesome for this page is to have a "front page" or something with just all the objective cards in order. Each objective links to it's set cards after all.

Would make it a lot easier to browse around and see how all the cards and objectives connect. 

Maybe a post or addon above the spoilers with links to each objective like you posted here for the imperial navy?

Now that I've got the spoilers mostly done I'll be working on this and an advanced search option before I start work on the deckbuilder.

Cardgamedb.com - The source for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu, and Warhammer: Invasion deckbuilders and spoilers. Now with 100% more FFG!

#34 AshesFall

AshesFall

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

Darksbane said:

AshesFall said:

Now that I've got the spoilers mostly done I'll be working on this and an advanced search option before I start work on the deckbuilder.

Awesome, great work man. Thank you for all you're doing. 

#35 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

With much thanks to help from Kennon, Norwegiangeek, and Andy Mills the spoilers for the Star Wars LCG are complete.

Jedi
A Hero's Journey
A Journey to Dagobah
Forgotten Heroes
In You Must Go
Jedi Training
Last Minute Rescue
The Secret of Yavin 4

Rebel Alliance
Decoy at Dantooine
Draw Their Fire
Fleeing the Empire
Mission Briefing
Mobilize the Squadrons
The Defense of Yavin 4
The Rebel Fleet

Smugglers and Spies
Questionable Contacts

Light Side Neutral
Hit and Run
Rumors at the Cantina
Tribal Support

Imperial Navy
Death and Despayre
Defense Protocol
Imperial Command
Kuat Reinforcements
Take Them Prisoner
The Endor Gambit
The Ultimate Power

Sith
Black Squadron Assault
Counsel of the Sith
Cruel Interrogations
Fall of the Jedi
Shadows of Dathomir
The Emperor's Web
The Heart of the Empire

Scum and Villainy
The Bespin Exchange

Dark Side Neutral
Corporate Exploitation
Looking for Droids
Reconnaissance Mission

I'm also looking for:
- any feedback on what kind of stats you would like to see for each objective set in the stats section.
- Thoughts on features you'd like to see in the deckbuilder

And if anyone thinks they want to write articles for the Star Wars LCG Im hoping to start some good coverage of the game in the coming weeks.

#36 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

Awesome job! I love it!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#37 AshesFall

AshesFall

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

Once again, a truly awesome job and a than you to all who worked on this. 

One thing that I did notice is that you write "black" character icons as [Character damage], [Blast damage] for example on the "Astromech Droid Upgrade" card, I've also seen others.

In the rulebook (page 21), it says that black icons are printed without brackets and white icons are printed in brackets on cards that give them. Just a thought, something that you might want to change for consistency. 

Perhaps write black icons in simple bold and white icons with the [brackets]?

#38 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Looking good! Can't wait for the multiple filters to be completed!

#39 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Darksbane said:

And if anyone thinks they want to write articles for the Star Wars LCG Im hoping to start some good coverage of the game in the coming weeks.

That sounds fun. Count me in! I should be able to try writing stuff by the time the game hits stores.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#40 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

I could potentially be up for writing some articles, though I'll have to wait for it to hit the streets before I can say more than talk about my experience with it at GenCon.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS