#21 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

fhaugh said:

Peacekeeper_b said:

BLKDYMND

??????  I don't text, what does this mean?

It's his username.

#22 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Peacekeeper_b said:

Or you could be sheep.

Way to finish your post in style, man…   So anybody who doesn't join you in your senseless boycott is now sheep? The only thing I've ever bought from Dust Models was some $20 worth of great decals. So you think I should now be revolted that I won't be getting a 10% discount for no good reason on my next $5 purchase? I really don't see the logic there.

#23 Kriegschatten

Kriegschatten

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Peacekeeper_b said:

Or you could be sheep.

Maybe sheep will be the next release in the "Innocent Bystanders" line?

Seriously, though, just because folks don't have an issue with a completely innoffensive customer rewards programs hardly makes them "sheep".

#24 Lska

Lska

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

Who's the wolf then? 

(BTW that's too cool of a nickname for a hero to get wasted! Wolf hero for the Axis!)

#25 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

Lska said:

Who's the wolf then? 

(BTW that's too cool of a nickname for a hero to get wasted! Wolf hero for the Axis!)

i think AE-WWII has a character named Wolf :)

#26 Miah999

Miah999

• Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Lska,

Well I guess your the WOLF, looking at your avatar. But in Dust Wolf is Angela's last name.

#27 Lska

Lska

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

Hah, didn't even knew that, found this guy in proposed by FFG ;)

Ehh such a waste of a great nickname! Why o why! We could have Stefan nicknamed that! :D Or some old warewolf colonel!

#28 attila

attila

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

Well that escalated quickly…

So the complaint appears to be that the loyalty scheme with discounts for large purchases requires you to make… large purchases.  Who woulda thunk it?

#29 FlorisH

FlorisH

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

When I was a kid I payed money to join the G.I.Joe fanclub, that gave me a 25 minute video of a random episode of the cartoon and a yearly product catalogue (just in time for Christmas). It also allowed me to buy a yearly exclusive action figure.

Last week I payed money to join Dust Elite, that gave me an exclusive T-shirt and mug, free postage on $150 orders (instead of $250), a way to build discount and it allows me to buy exclusive product.

I was happy to pay the money when I was nine and I'm happy to pay the money now that I'm thirtyfive.

This is an extra thing that Dust-models offers to its customers. I like it and will accept that others might not but the hate towards Dust Elite seems a bit excessive, I'm sure there are more important things to get worked up about.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS