• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 JustinKase

JustinKase

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

Eagerly awaiting :)

They also started up a thread discussing your conversion over at A Few Maneuvers ;)

#22 sock

sock

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

as promised

#23 sock

sock

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

as promised

#24 sock

sock

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

i went over to a few maneuvers, i couldnt find anything, could you post a link please.

#25 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

This may interest you guys: there's starting to be some interest over on the Starship Modeler message boards (Star Wars modeling subforum) about these delightful little ships. Already at least one excellent "garage-kitter" is trying to guage interest in producing 1/270 EU ships that might be bypassed by FFG. I told him about the interest in "destructable terrain" as well. Nip on over there and weigh in, if you like.

#26 JustinKase

JustinKase

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

sock said:

i went over to a few maneuvers, i couldnt find anything, could you post a link please.

http://www.afewmaneu....php?f=22&t=242

And the discussion IG-58 is talking about :

http://www.starshipm...ic.php?t=103389

#27 Olethros

Olethros

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Loved your work trying to do one as well, can you upload more pics of it, and maybe give some tips about the production process.

#28 sock

sock

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

its simpe, snap the wings off the tie advance (sould come away no trouble). then score a line into the longest part of the solar panel so you have a guide for cutting them. heat up a very sharp blade, then using the guide lins cut the solar panels and removed the long piece in the centre.

then glue the wings back on the opposite way round to where they where originally and glue the off cuts to the back of the wings.

im sorry i cant post more picture as mine is now broken (crys). i let my boss have a look at it and he managed to drop it :'(

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS