The Outer Reach now available

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Caliban77

Caliban77

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

Alas Sussex is a little far from where I live, and I don't seem to have a website that I can find. I've been keeping an eye on Gameslore, Infinity UK and Leisure Games but none of them seem to have it available. Neither does Esdevidium who supply alot of gaming stores. Amazon uk has it as out of stock, and the only two Amazon market place vendors offering it are in the US. Similar story with ebay at the moment.

Cali

#62 Caliban77

Caliban77

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Alas Sussex is a little far from where I live, and I don't seem to have a website that I can find. I've been keeping an eye on Gameslore, Infinity UK and Leisure Games but none of them seem to have it available. Neither does Esdevidium who supply alot of gaming stores. Amazon uk has it as out of stock, and the only two Amazon market place vendors offering it are in the US. Similar story with ebay at the moment.

Cali

#63 Rapier

Rapier

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Does this have anything on the Syrshin? (The Race in the black reef).

And for an (Unrelated to the topic question):

Do any of the books besides Achilus Assault have anything on the Syrshin/Black Reef? (I don't own any of the adventure suppliments but I want to know more about this area of space).

#64 Cail

Cail

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

I'm with Caliban on this, the wait for it to arrive in the UK is not only ludicrous but completely unacceptable. I'm tired of having to wait behind US release dates.

It's particularly annoying because my kill team in the game I GM is set to encounter Necrons in the next few sessions and I would have happily paid for the book just to make the most of the encounter. Given they arn't likely to meet them again for the rest of the campaign this book will most likely be something that just gets 'found' on the internet for curiosities sake now.

Its a shame, but thats the reality of it. Pity

• Intellect is the Understanding of Knowledge.
  • Sentience is the Basest Form of Intellect.
  • Understanding is the True Path to Comprehension.
  • Comprehension is the Key to all Things

#65 nifoc

nifoc

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

It seems to be out in the UK now.

I live in Sweden and stores around here has had it since a while before christmas IIRC (trying to remember when I bought it), so I can't figure out how it has not reached the UK before now.

#66 Tequila

Tequila

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

I have mine since mid December and I live in Poland, it had to be in Europe before the dates You are talking about.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS