mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

SeismicShock said:

mgentile7 said:

blkdymnd said:

mgentile7 said:

I just got the game yesterday and I must say i am not very impressed with the underground rules. I guess I was hoping for something a little more ???

wow, we played it last night and thought they were fantastic

I guess to be more specifice I have been using my custom board with custom rules that allowed for much more un-targeted areas where only hand to hand fighting can take place. Not the way the new rules use the 3-4 spaces to affect play. I saw a sewer that had little to no lighting and troops mostly stumbling around in darkness fighting hand to hand battles or very close quarters battles. The new rules remind me of a more weather related type rule system of limited lighting and/or night fighting. Again I guess I was expecting something different.

"This Campbells Soup isn't good at all! My homemade soup, with vegetables right from my garden is much better!

I dont eat Cambells soup.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS