43 replies to this topic

#41 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Tremere777 said:

Yeah…Ogryn still suck.

I'm just hoping that they "fix" things and include the bone 'ead enhancement somehow…as well as unnatural strength and toughness advancement opportunities with an advanced specialty or cybernetic item in the Hammer of the Emperor player's guide.

Bummer. I was hoping for exactly what you said; Unnatural Strength and Toughness as special advances!

Oh well, back to homebrewing. My take on the poor guy:

Orgryn

Characteristic Modifiers: +10 Strength, +10 Toughness, -15 Intelligence, -5 Fellowship
Aptitudes: Toughness, Strength, Weapon Skill, Willpower, Offense, Defence
Starting Skills: Athletics (S), Intimidate (S), Survival (Per)
Starting Talents: Bulging Biceps, Die Hard or Iron Jaw, Weapon Training (Solid Projectile, Low-tech)
Starting Traits: Size (Hulking), Unnatural Strength (+2), Unnatural Toughness (+2), But It Dark In Dere!, Illiterate
Starting Gear: Ripper Gun, 1d5 Frag Grenades, Flak Armour (3 AP all)
Wounds: 18+1d5

Special Advances: True Orgryn
Raise Unnatural Strength from (+2) to (+3) 600xp
Raise Unnatural Strength from (+3) to (+4) 1,200xp
Raise Unnatural Toughness from (+2) to (+3) 600xp
Raise Unnatural Toughness from (+3) to (+4) 1,200xp

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#42 bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Does anyone have an idea how to make use of the beta-discount once the pdf is released? Or where to find info about this? Thanks. 

it takes only a small amount of charitable reading to make the internet dramatically more palatable.

#43 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

bladerunner_35 said:

Does anyone have an idea how to make use of the beta-discount once the pdf is released? Or where to find info about this? Thanks. 

I think it should automatically add the discount if you put it in your basket, or they'll send out a discount code when the PDF is released. One or the other.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#44 bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

MILLANDSON said:

bladerunner_35 said:

I think it should automatically add the discount if you put it in your basket, or they'll send out a discount code when the PDF is released. One or the other.

Thanks Millandson. I guess it'll be a couple of months of waiting. 

it takes only a small amount of charitable reading to make the internet dramatically more palatable.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS