28 replies to this topic

#21 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:36 AM

Adders Jnr said:

I was lucky enough to have bought the core set just before they sold out from Infinity Games and have been enjoying the game with my 12 year old son.

He loves the game so much that he wants a core set for Christmas.

I wonder if the reprint will be in retail outlets in time for the holiday season?

It will be here well before that as it is on the way now, usually takes a few weeks depending on where the printer is located. Just make sure you get a copy when they are as it might sell out again before the holidays.

#22 Mejis

Mejis

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

They don't seem to have sold out in Melbourne, Australia, so if you're out this way they you can probably still grab a first print edition. ;)

#23 Adders Jnr

Adders Jnr

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Toqtamish said:

Adders Jnr said:

I was lucky enough to have bought the core set just before they sold out from Infinity Games and have been enjoying the game with my 12 year old son.

He loves the game so much that he wants a core set for Christmas.

I wonder if the reprint will be in retail outlets in time for the holiday season?

It will be here well before that as it is on the way now, usually takes a few weeks depending on where the printer is located. Just make sure you get a copy when they are as it might sell out again before the holidays.

Cheers mate. I will keep a look out for it hitting the shops again and (maybe) get 2 sets, just to be on the safe side 

#24 radioactivemouse

radioactivemouse

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

alpha5099 said:

Wow, it IS selling fast. Last night/this morning, CoolStuffInc listed 18 copies in stock; when I got home from work, they were sold out.

Seriously? I ordered 2 Core sets on the 16th (early morning) from coolstuffinc and when I ordered them, there were 20+ in stock. They are on their way now, I'm glad I got them when I had the chance!

*PHEW! I feel like a lucky man!

#25 Malgamus

Malgamus

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:19 AM

The reprint is listed for October 2012 on the Upcoming page so it should be back in stock soon. I'm glad to see it selling so well now I just need it to get a bigger audience near me. I'll be hitting the local shop again this weekend to demo for anyone willing.

#26 Suka044

Suka044

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

thats what ive been doing to. im hoping to get a good group at the store near me 

#27 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

Oh Vampire. Yes, fantastic game, but it is a MUST for it to be multiplayer, and games can take upwards of 2 hours (sometimes more). Not for the faint of heart.

Though it is still sidely supported by playgroups globally and has a dedicated playtest team designing and testing out new sets to market to potential investors.

#28 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

vermillian said:

Oh Vampire. Yes, fantastic game, but it is a MUST for it to be multiplayer, and games can take upwards of 2 hours (sometimes more). Not for the faint of heart.

Though it is still sidely supported by playgroups globally and has a dedicated playtest team designing and testing out new sets to market to potential investors.

Wrong thread.

#29 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

it was mentioned earlier…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS