33 replies to this topic

#21 Dr. Morbius

Dr. Morbius

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

New Zombie said:

ejacobs said:

Same with Jango and Boba and stock versions. 

no jango. he doesn't have the head for this game, it being firmly set in the original trilogy.

Extremely happy about this!!! :) Classic trilogy exclusiveness rules!!!

#22 SuperSoldier

SuperSoldier

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hoping the A-Wing is affordable. Looking for a rookie version around or below 20 pts. Exactly what I need for my 4 ship 100 pt. rebel team.

#23 The_Brown_Bomber

The_Brown_Bomber

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Yes totally agree!

"There will be a substantial reward for anyone who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use whatever means necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration!".

Lord Vader

#24 The_Brown_Bomber

The_Brown_Bomber

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

Dr. Morbius said:

New Zombie said:

ejacobs said:

Same with Jango and Boba and stock versions. 

no jango. he doesn't have the head for this game, it being firmly set in the original trilogy.

Extremely happy about this!!! :) Classic trilogy exclusiveness rules!!!

oops forgot to qt. am loving the original trilogy theme.

u just know they r gonna look at the prequels eventually tho.

"There will be a substantial reward for anyone who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use whatever means necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration!".

Lord Vader

#25 AlKusanagi

AlKusanagi

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

Awesome to see Tycho and Fel as pilots for the A Wing and the Interceptor. That makes EU ships look like more of a possibility.

#26 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

I think boost will be a straight 1 template as an action. Should be useful was stretching out of firing arcs. 

#27 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

KevinBakon said:

I think boost will be a straight 1 template as an action. Should be useful was stretching out of firing arcs. 

It'll be a lot better than that. 

#28 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

ShadowJak said:

KevinBakon said:

It'll be a lot better than that. 

The three arrow symbol implies that another maneuver of your choice is available as an action. If it was just a straight one template maneuver, then the symbol would just be one straight-facing arrow.

#29 -Istaril

-Istaril

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:19 AM

Interestingly enough, my first instinct when seeing that three-pronged arrow was that the ships would be able to perform one "Green" maneuver as an action (or possibly instead of firing) - and it seems that something along those lines is the consensus. That lends credence to "Gamers think alike", but also gives props to the symbol's design if it tends to have us, independently, coming to the same general conclusion about it.

#30 niceas

niceas

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

Looking at the guide points on the falcon, it looks almost like it is more than double the width of the A-Wing. I don't have my TIEs with me for comparison, but if that is any indication, the Falcon is quite large - which makes me happy!

#31 Ken on Cape

Ken on Cape

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

niceas said:

Looking at the guide points on the falcon, it looks almost like it is more than double the width of the A-Wing. I don't have my TIEs with me for comparison, but if that is any indication, the Falcon is quite large - which makes me happy!

I heard the bases for the Falcon and Slave-1 are twice as large as the bases for the other ships.

#32 Kitran

Kitran

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

I've been hoping for a bit more of an idea of a precise date when they're gonna release them!

#33 Hedrahil

Hedrahil

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

the falcon is so nice!! it has battle damage on it…..

I can´t wait till december to have them in my hands….

#34 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

ick…. december…. thats TO FAR AWAY!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS