Photo

What do you want in X-Wing Game Night Kits?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Ixamos

Ixamos

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Speaking of playmats, the space playmat will be awesome. Currently im using the Dust Tactics snow tiles as a playing board for SWX, feels sort of like Hoth

#22 Dr. Morbius

Dr. Morbius

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Those kits should really include a game-mat. Apart from that I could see them including some special upgrade cards (weapons, Astromechs) or Pilot Skills (e.g. "A few maneuvers", "I have you now!", "Friendly fire", etc.). New pilots for existing ships would of course be nice, too: Jek Porkins, Davish "Pops" Krail, Tiree, Theron Nett, etc. for the Rebels

#23 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

Dr. Morbius said:

Those kits should really include a game-mat. Apart from that I could see them including some special upgrade cards (weapons, Astromechs) or Pilot Skills (e.g. "A few maneuvers", "I have you now!", "Friendly fire", etc.). New pilots for existing ships would of course be nice, too: Jek Porkins, Davish "Pops" Krail, Tiree, Theron Nett, etc. for the Rebels

I like the sound of that!! (in bold)

Roy

#24 CaptainRook

CaptainRook

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

Different paint schemes on the fighters?  The red stripe for the 181st, or my favorite character's, Corran Horn, trademarked green X-Wing?  Certainly not the only options available, and I'll likely be painting them this way, anyways(simple work).  Obviously, I expect to see patches and the like.  Maybe even a cool Imperial or Rebel rank device that you can adjust by winning the new patterns.

RookActual @ http://www.afewmaneuvers.com
-Rogue 9: rookactual@afewmaneuvers.com.

#25 Ryan the Lion

Ryan the Lion

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

What about a carrying case?  The LCGs put out deck boxes, so a storage solution isn't necessarily out of the question.  Compared to a game like Dust Tactics/Warfare, X-Wing has very few models.

Of course, I'm probably just projecting my desire for FFG to have better box control as a whole onto this thread…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS